ミ★ 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 ★彡

{name} was not having a good day. that was her only thought as she felt her body plummeting from the sky. slipping in and out of consciousness as she came faced with a life-or-death situation. she couldn't keep her eyes open. she felt a terrible sense of dread in her stomach as she fell.

it was a miracle, truly, that she had managed to gain the attention of civilians who all watched, horrified. there was shouting, and even a few that got their phones out to record the incident.

the gasps and screams as her body came closer to the earth. that was what notified the pro-hero, Hawks. the speed hero. he did live up to his title as his wings allowed him to get close to the falling teenager. he grabbed her body mid-flight and cradled her in his arms as he slowly lowered the both of them to the ground. his boots hitting the concrete pavement as civilians began to surround the two. some singing the praises of the pro while others still fretted over the young girl who had now completely lost consciousness.

keigo's head swirled as he tried his best to assess the situation at hand. wasn't every day someone fell from the sky. he couldn't even question her due to her not being awake. this was bad - so bad. he puffed out his wings - sending a self-assured smile to the civilians as he did so. they always liked it when he smiled - his fans especially. he knew what he had to do - to keep winning the praise of the public all the while obeying the rules set in place for him by the hero commission. but most of all, he knew how to be a hero.

he took flight once more and took off to the nearest hospital. he glanced down at the teenager a few times - even going so far as to slap her face a little, just to see if she'd wake up but it was pointless.

nurses crowded around the pro as soon as they made it to the hospital. "she was falling but she's knocked out now." he gave a brief explanation to the nurses who questioned the hero about the situation. it was definitely an odd one. he couldn't really explain much - he didn't really know himself. he could only say what he saw.

the teenager was rushed into a room - nurses and doctors came by to run tests and check over her. yet, there didn't seem to be anything wrong with the young girl - only that she was not waking up. yet, they couldn't find a reason for that.

there was something more troubling for the hospital employees though. her blood - it didn't seem like blood. it was a black tar-like substance. now, it could've been related to her quirk. no one knew anything about that either - the young girl not being awake was starting to cause more problems. they knew nothing about her.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

it wasn't until two days later that {name} finally opened her eyes. feeling groggy as she did so - she felt as though she had been run over by a truck. a groan slipped from her lips as she raised her hand - using the heel of it to rub at her eyes.

'not exactly the greatest feeling in the world.'

she shifted her body a little - the bed was comfortable yet the smell of the place set off the alarms in her mind. it wasn't a scent she recognised but still, it made her uneasy. she didn't have much time to herself as nurses began to file into the room - all fretting and asking questions that made her head reel.

{name} tried to take it all in. she tried to rack her brain for answers to the questions yet she couldn't remember anything. tears began to well in her waterline - a sense of disappointment hitting her out of nowhere while she tried to think. it was as if the memories she didn't have were influencing her emotions.