ミ★ 𝘷𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴 ★彡

{name} stood outside with her hero costume on - mina babbling on about how she handled the panic of the students earlier. {name} was staring at the other girl's hands as she told the story - mina had a thing for talking with her hands sometimes. {name} was completely fascinated by the odd actions some people had - it was thrilling to observe.

she stood like that for a while - giving her input with a grin on her lips. it was nice to have friends like mina. the girl was so enthusiastic about everything that it rubbed off - it was like she was bouncing off the walls at any given moment.

when all the students had finally come outside - the only person not wearing his hero costume was izuku as it hadn't been repaired since the training exercise.

iida, perfectly embodying his new role, whistled to get everyone's attention. "gather up, everyone. to enter the bus smoothly, let's line up in order in two rows!"

izuku sweat dropped along with ochako but {name} took it all in good fun - nodding her head along with his words. she was glad to see iida being so passionate about something - it was clear he was enthusiastic about being the class representative.
﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

unfortunately, the bus had an open layout. {name} patted iida on the back as she walked by him to get on the bus. an encouraging tone in her voice. "it was a good plan!"

the boy sulked a little as he made his way onto the bus and took a seat. mina poked a little fun at him but it wasn't anything big - not until tsu spoke up. she turned to izuku, who was sitting beside her. {name} on the other side of izuku. "since we're being truthful. there's something i wanted to ask you, midoriya."

izuku didn't look particularly startled yet and answered. "yeah, tsuyu?" {name} and tsuyu both spoke up at that. {name} saying, "she told you to call her tsu, izu." tsuyu also made a comment in the same fashion. denki, eijirou and mina laughed at how they spoke in sync.

"your quirk is pretty similar to all might's." tsuyu said with a shrug of her shoulders.

'cue izuku losing his mind.'

{name} didn't know what to say either but at least she was better than the spluttering boy beside her. she nudged izuku in the ribs with her elbow but neither of them had to really say anything because eijirou spoke up before they got the chance to deny it.

"hold on, all might doesn't hurt himself. big difference." the red head pointed out.

'well, that would've bruised my ego a little.'

however, izuku let out a sigh of relief at being defended in this situation. even if eijirou was stating something he wasn't proud of.

eijirou continued, "still, i bet it's nice to have a power up quirk. it's super flashy and versatile. my quirk is super strong." he demonstrated by hardening his arm and held it out for everyone to see. "it's good in combat but doesn't look all that impressive."

{name} and izuku shared a look as they were on the edge of their seats at the display of eijirou's quirk. "woah!" they both said in unison. "totally pro-hero material." they kept speaking in unison causing eijirou to laugh at their antics and the compliment.

mina was having a conversation with aoyama as eijirou stated. "well, if anyone in our class is pro-hero material, it's todoroki and bakugou. both of them have showy and strong quirks."

{name} could agree with that - they both had strong quirks. shouto todoroki seemed closed off from what she could feel and she knew what a bad attitude katsuki bakugou had. they would be pro-heroes but they definitely have things to work on themselves.