ミ★ 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘺 ★彡

"i am here as a projection!" came all might's booming voice through a pre-recorded hologram - {name} had opened the letter in the hallway of the home and stood with her mouth wide open.

'ah, he's going to be a teacher. that's going to be strange.'

"young {name}, not only did you put on a good performance in taking down the robots. you also received seventy recuse points, for taking action and proving how well you use your head in situations of high stress." all might paused and posed - grinning all the while. "welcome to u.a!"

the recording ended there and {name} couldn't move for a few seconds. she did it. she actually did it. she closed her mouth and finally took it in. her wings puffed up with pride and she raced to her shared bedroom. quickly grabbing her phone before she sprinted back out of the door to the home. she ran into the street and held up her phone to her ear as she rang izuku's number.

it didn't even get past the first ring before izuku picked up. {name} didn't waste a second as she blurted out. "i got in!" she screamed down the phone while her feet pounded against the pavement beneath her. izuku confirmed that he got in as well.

when {name} reached the midoriya household - inko wrapped the young girl in a hug and proceeded to cry on her shoulder. to which, {name} petted the older woman's head and leant into the physical affection. it was nice. it was warm and it reminded {name} of her first night in the home - when everything was good. izuku watched the two - scratching the nape of his neck - until {name} was finally released by inko and she wrapped izuku up in a hug of her own. congratulating the boy and getting the same treatment in return from a bright red izuku.

{name} ate food at the midoriya residence that night and she couldn't be more excited to start hero training at her dream school - with her best friend.

they had talked over the shared lunch and found out that they were both in the same class - which was even better.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

when {name} and izuku made their way to u.a high school on their first day - they were both filled with anticipation and excitement. they made their way into the building and began searching for their classroom - {name} ran on ahead and stared at the massive door to their classroom. class 1-a.

her nails dug into the straps of her backpack as she tightened her grip around the fabric - izuku caught up to her and they both stood side by side for a few seconds. they turned and gave each other a nod - one of the many shared signals between the two. {name} took a step forward and opened the door with her right hand. nothing could've prepared her for the sight.

'luck is truly against us.'

izuku and {name} thought in unison as they stared at the display in front of them. an argument between the blue-haired boy from the entrance exam and katsuki. it wasn't as though {name} thought katsuki wouldn't make it - she knew he would deep down. but, did he really have to be in the same class as them?

"it's the first day and you're already disrespecting this academy by scuffing school property, you cretin!" the blue-haired boy scolded. yet, katsuki wasn't one to back down from anything - much less an argument. he'd always had a crude vocabulary at the ready. " your old school put a stick up your ass, or were you born with it?" katsuki bit out as he glared.

however, {name} failed to notice the eyes that had landed on her until the blond from the physical exam had stood up from his seat - a finger pointed at the girl. he had a shocked expression on his face as if he couldn't believe they were in the same class.

mezou had a more subtle reaction but he definitely remembered the girl - for her attitude towards him and her actions in the physical exam. he was glad she was here.

there was another that had stood from her seat though, mina. the pink-skinned girl had an awfully similar reaction to the blond boy at the sight of {name} in the doorway of their classroom. however, she was grinning from ear to ear at the unexpected surprise. she waved her hands in the air in wild motions. "hey! {name}, over here." she called out.

izuku had been whisked into a conversation and {name}'s attention had been taking away from it by hear her name being called. she did catch the name of the blue-haired boy though - tenya iida. she whipped her head around and couldn't help the smile at the sight of mina.

finally, she noticed the boy from the exam. she was about to open her mouth to speak but someone beat her to it.

"if you're just here to make friends, then you can pack up your stuff now." it came from a man on the floor - he was wrapped up in a bright yellow sleeping bag. he looked like a caterpillar. {name} tilted her head to the side as she eyed the older man.

'who the hell is this? he looks cosy though.'

the man got out of the sleeping bag and {name} took a step back. going closer to one of the empty desks - she decided to sit down there. tucking her wings in once she was seated and placing her backpack on the ground by her feet. "it took eight seconds before you all shut up. that's not gonna work. time is precious. rational students would understand that." he started - everyone quieted down and watched him. finally, he introduced himself and it came as a bit of a shock to everyone. " hello, i'm shouta aizawa... your teacher."

'our teacher cosplays as a caterpillar. great.'

he didn't even give them time to process the information. telling everyone to put on their gym outfits so they could go outside for something.

'no orientation then. i'm starting to like this guy.'

{name} went to one of the stalls once all the girls went to the locker room. she wasn't exactly shy but there was still an underlying concern of how the girls would react to her appearance. she knew they could see all the changes but experience had shaped her a little differently when assuming people would treat her with kindness - all due to a mutation quirk.

mina hugged the girl as soon as she exited the stall. mina was practically cheek to cheek with {name}, who really tried not to blush at the close proximity, as she started to talk. she explained to all the girls in the locker room how the two had met - questions were fired left and right over {name}'s take down of the thief a few months ago. she smiled all the while she chatted with the girls. it was nice - it felt good to talk to girls her own age. she had izuku

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

they all stood outside for a while before everyone came out. some questioned why they were outside but their teacher didn't seem too keen on telling them everything. saying he didn't want to waste time. aizawa explained that they would be using their quirks to properly assess strengths and weaknesses.

katsuki went first with a ball throw - everyone watched as he screamed 'die' when he set the ball off in a straight line with one of his explosions.

'why am i not surprised?'

she couldn't help but shake her head - honestly she wanted to laugh a little as aizawa announced the boy's score and in turn, he smirked. looking very proud of himself. {name} thought, just for a second, the reaction was a little cute.

she then wanted to slap herself across the face for even having that thought.