ミ★ 𝘤𝘢𝘷𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 ★彡

she came in second for the obstacle course - present mic announced it to the whole stadium. she untangled herself from izuku so she could flash a grin and a thumbs up to the crowd - she felt a little better about the whole sports festival now.

she just had to do her best - show off a little and really put her all into this. it was how she would be scouted. the public were seeing the young heroes in training for the first time and she wanted to make sure she stood out from her classmates.

midnight broadcasted the leader board - making sure everyone knew where they stood in the rankings. it was like how pro heroes were ranked. only the first forty two were able to pass through to the next round. "now the real fun is about to begin. from here on, the press will be excited. give it your best. time to see what the next challenge is."

'oh gosh.'

{name} did not know what a cavalry battle was - she was thankful that midnight started to explain. " participants will form groups of two to four members. the rules are no different from a regular cavalry battle. but they is one difference - each player will be appointed certain points for the ranks they received from the obstacle course."

she tilted her head to the side a little.

'a point based challenge. this can't be good.'

the first place person, izuku, had a band that was worth ten million points. {name} sweatdropped and looked over to izuku - whose soul had promptly left his body.

'okay, i should've taken longer showing off. my bad.'

"those of you at the top are at a disadvantage. show us what plus ultra means!" well, at least midnight tried to cheer them up...sort of?

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
the game would last fifteen minutes - the object of the game was to still headbands from other players to get more points. the rules were explained to all the students and they were given some free time to pick out their groups.

she had to think of the best group to join - she had a decent understanding of her quirk(well, she thought she did.) so now she had to join a group of people who had quirks that went well with hers.

she thought about joining up with mezou but he had joined up with the stupid grape boy.

she thought about joining up with izuku and she knew he was having a hard time getting people to join up with him due to his points but she overheard izuku talking strategy - she left him to it for a few seconds then wandered off for a little.

she didn't know if joining up with izuku was the best plan - if she didn't win then she really didn't want to drag her friends down with her. she had no idea where the seeds of self doubt came from but she shook her head to try to get rid of them. she looked back over to izuku but saw a pink haired girl talking to izuku and ochako then saw as the small group made their way over to tokoyami - she paused in her step and finally decided that she'd leave izuku to his own team.

she looked down at the field ground they were on for a few seconds before her eyes caught sight of ojiro - she ran over to him. "hey! i thought we could team up together?" she asked him yet got no reply. the tilted her head to the side and waved her hand in front of the boy - still nothing. "look, just because i got second doesn't mean it's nice to ignore someone." she grumbled out.

what she wasn't expecting was for someone to answer for him. "that isn't what's happening here." hitoshi shinso said in a bored tone. he shrugged a little bit. "are you still looking for a team?" he tried activating his quirk when he saw her opening her mouth to reply but in seconds - he was on the ground clutching his head in his hands. there was a screaming echoing around his mind when he tried to take control of her.