ミ★ 𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘰 ★彡

"have no fear students. i am here!" to say she was thankful was an understatement. {name} got herself away from the nomu - pulling its hand out of her stomach. it ripped from her body and she had to hold in her cries of pain.

she tried to use her wings but her body wasn't reacting how she needed it to. eijirou and katsuki were the closest to her. the redhead caught her from behind and katsuki let off explosions from his hands - warning off any villains with a scowl on his lips.

everyone's minds were running wild at the situation {name} was in. however, the girl had a smile on her lips - it was soft. filled with pride for herself as she lent a little on eijirou.

'i did. i bought us some time. all might will take care of the rest.'

was her thoughts as she finally closed her eyes. the exhaustion and pain taking over.

her body tired itself out - by her actions and when it started the healing process. fixing itself like it had done countless times before - including when she had had the nightmare.

she was clueless to the anguish of her teacher, all might and her classmates were going through at the thought of the girl not making it.

she would have no idea for some time to come at how interested she had managed to make the league of villains. the girl with a villainous looking quirk - well, she was just destined to join them. the voice in the back of her mind hummed in joy at the idea of the girl finally doing what she was sent to the surface world to do.
﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

{name} was rushed to the entrance with the other students - eijirou carrying her while izuku cried as he carried aizawa. mina and ochako had burst into tears at the sight of {name} in such a bad state. they waited with her, barely breathing, body as they tried to talk to the passed out girl.

katsuki and eijirou went after the warp villain. izuku ran back and helped all might. shouto todoroki joined in on the fight and helped. {name} would've been proud if she was still awake. at them all joining together in a moment of need.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
{name} didn't stay passed out for long. she gritted her teeth as she opened her eyes. looking straight up at mina - who was still all teary eyed. "hey, are you okay?" she croaked out. mina immediately stiffened and threw her body to wrap {name} up in a hug as she sobbed. {name} could only make out some of the words but she hugged the girl back.

she looked down at her hero costume and cringed.

'well, that's ruined.'

she sighed as mina let go of her body. she smiled at mina and sat up, which the pink girl protested against. {name} moved forward and wiped some of the tears from mina's face. they shared a look - of relief and something stirred between them.

{name} got to her feet. "gotta get back out there. need to help." she muttered as she looked down at her stomach again. it was closed up - the scar still very visible but there was no more pouring blood now. that was a good thing. it seemed the timing between her getting hurt to healing was beginning to improve and quicken - that was a good thing but she really didn't want to push it.

{name} listened to mina's pleads but she knew she couldn't do nothing now - she gave the girl one last hug and used her wings. it worked this time. she flew back over to the central plaza.

and reached the area just in time to hear the monologue of the villain. everyone, all might included, looked at the girl in complete shock.

"i am angry at this world, where the same violence is categorised into hero and villain, good and bad." the leader of the group was speaking. monologuing his ideals. his arms reached out as he spoke. "the you call yourself the symbol of peace? you're just another violent machine! violence always breeds more violence. i'll make sure the world knows that when you're gone."