ミ★ 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘦𝘴 ★彡

that day, {name} witnesses two amazing things, her quirk and a texas smash by all might. he wasted the sludge villain in no time at all. one hit and the villain had captured the sludge villain in some sort of bottle. it was a little funny - she probably would've laughed at the sight if she hadn't had been running over to catch izuku's body.

she cradled him until he lay down on the concrete floor. she had stopped crying now but her eyes were still red and puffy.

she gazed down at his body - his unconscious body. "izu?" she spoke out - her voice a little hoarse. "izuku?" she repeated but there was no sign of him walking up anytime soon. she let out a sigh - both relieved and exhausted due to all she had went through.

her wings seemed to protectively wrap around the both of them. as if her body was acting on instinct now. reacting to how she wanted to desperately protect her friend. yet, she had forgotten about someone - all might cleared his throat.

{name} looked up at the giant of a man that was all might - truly, he was huge. she blinked at him a few times before bowing her head. "thank you. truly. i was useless back there. thank you for saving my friend."

all might was caught by surprise for a few moments - seeing how the young girl tried her hardest to protect her friend. how she has risked her life to save him from a villain. it was admirable. he crouched down a little - although, he still towered over the girl and passed out boy. "you bought me some time there. you did a good job. it was reckless but you did it."

{name} grinned but then glanced back down at izuku. grimacing a little as she thought about how badly she had done at trying to save him. it could've been so much worse if all might hadn't shown up.

she reached up to touch the flesh horns prodding from her forehead - curious about her quirk. "holy shit, i have horns." she shook the boy in her arms. "izuku, you have to see this!"

all might watched - a little dumbfounded at the whole situation. he didn't think he'd tell her about the wings on her back just yet. shit, he had to go soon.

izuku opened his eyes at all the shaking around - groaning a little as he did. he took one glance up at his friend and his eyes snapped open completely. "horns! wings! fangs!" {name} nodded enthusiastically as he stated the very obvious. the glaringly obvious. he jolted up from {name}'s hold - searching around the area for his hero analysis notebook. {name} could tell izuku would be fan-boying at this very moment.

however, {name} pointed at something and izuku followed in the direction she pointed in. letting out a yell as he stumbled a little. "all might!" he shook his head and turned back to his friend - they were seeing the same thing, right? "{name}, it's all might. all might is here." once again, praise izuku for voicing the obvious. he'd moved with speed {name} had never seen izuku use before as he presented his notebook to all might - once the teenager had picked it up from the ground. "could you please sign this!"

all might let out a booming laugh as he did as the teenager requested. izuku clutched the notebook to his chest. "this will be my family heirloom!" he delivered and bowed low. thanking all might for saving his life.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

as it turns out, all might couldn't stay long. however, {name} saw the look in izuku's eyes. she grabbed the boy by his shoulder just as all might was about to jump from the ground. they both wrapped themselves around one of his legs - izuku on the left and {name} on the right. {name} knew she had wings now but she wasn't sure about the whole flying thing yet and this certainly wasn't the time to test it out.

all might shouted at the both of the teenagers as they clung onto his body while in the air. he safely landed them all down on top of a building. {name} clutching her stomach as she whined and izuku groaning beside her - looks like neither of them were fit for flying just yet.