ミ★ 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘭? ★彡

the league of villains ended up getting a lot of publicity because of the attack on the u.s.j - they were getting what they wanted even if they didn't kill all might at the time. they were now beginning to breed fear in the hearts of the public who watched the news broadcasts.

no one knew that the league of villains would end up causing a lot more chaos in the future.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
{name} did end up getting scolded by a lot of people for her actions at the u.s.j - but, she could tell that even some of the teachers were thankful for what she did. it could've ended up very differently if she did have the ability to heal.

school was closed the day after the attack - {name} would've been thankful if she wasn't stuck at the home for the whole day. everyone's parents wanted them home - to fret and worry over them. {name} didn't have anyone to do that for her - the caretakers of the home didn't even mention the attack despite the girl seeing them watch the news.

she laid down flat on her bed - looking up at the ceiling with a bored expression. until that was broken by the sound of the door opening, emi walked in but immediately scowled upon seeing {name}.

"heard about the thing at school yesterday." she started as she made her way over to her wardrobe on the other side of the room. "you must feel so special."

'special? for almost getting myself killed?'

now that got {name}'s attention. in fact, it made her mood plummet in a matter of seconds. she didn't say anything though. she had learned something from being around katsuki so much - don't give a reaction.

but, emi didn't get that message. "all you hero-wannabes are the same." she said with a scoff.

'think whatever you want.'

{name} got up from her bed and grabbed the bag she had left on the floor next to her nightstand. {name} didn't miss the emi flinched when she got up but she said nothing about it. she knew emi was hurting over something but she didn't understand why the girl was taking it out on her. was it really all because she had a quirk? {name} couldn't help that. she wanted to be a hero - her quirk gave her an advantage.

it was all too much to think about so she did the only logical thing - gave emi a small and slightly strained smile as she slung the backpack over her shoulders and made her way out of the home.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

{name} walked until she came across a small park. she remembered izuku saying he would go to the park when he was younger to play around - there was an exercise part connected to it. .

'training is training, i suppose.'

she didn't even get the chance to start - someone caught her eye immediately. she knew she was close to izuku's apartment so she also knew she was close to katsuki's home - she just didn't expect to see him. he was jogging - with earphones in and looking the most peaceful she had ever seen the blond boy.

'do i say something or let him be? it'll probably ruin his mood if i say something.'

she shook her head and decided it would be best to leave it - imagine her surprise when he called out to her first. stomping over to the girl because she could even think of an excuse to why she had been staring moments prior.

"hey, airhead!" he called out.

'probably not the best way to start things.'

she mentally rolled her eyes at the nickname but didn't say anything against it. katsuki had made his way over to her - eyeing her up and down like he was looking for something but didn't want to say it outright. he saw the backpack she had on and then his eyes looked over to where she was going - to workout. on the one day they had off.