ミ★ 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘦 ★彡

{name} stood at the bank of the line as everyone went to the front and picked out their teams - she understood why they did it this way. Heroes would have to team up together at a moment's notice.

iida had to come to terms with life being random and {name} had to hold in her giggle. she only knew a few people in class so far and she watched as the pairs were made. out of the few she knew - team 'a' was ochaco and izuku, team 'b' was mezou and shouto todoroki, team 'c' was momo (as she told all the girls to call her) and the one boy in the class that {name} didn't bother to talk to, team 'd' was iida and katsuki, team 'e' was mina and aoyama, team 'f' was rikido sato and koji koda, team 'g' was denki kaminari and kyoka jiro, team 'h' was fumikage tokoyami and tsu (as she had told everyone to call her, team 'i' was toru and mashirao ojiro and the last team was eijiro kirishima and sero hanta.

{name} gave eijiro a thumbs up when he was paired up - he gave her another beaming smile back. She focused on all might's talk just in time to hear disaster.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

"the first two competitors are...these guys!" all might announced - obviously he didn't get the message that katsuki and izuku weren't the greatest of people to be pitted against each other. just to add insult to injury, the pro hero continued talking. "team 'd' will be the villains and team 'a' will be the heroes." {name} really wanted to groan aloud at that second announcement.

everyone else was told to go to the monitoring room so they would be able to watch the match. {name} had a really bad feeling about this whole exercise. as she passed izuku, she gave him a nudge with her left wing and forced a smile to her lips. trying to inspire some confidence within him - but one look at katsuki's glare and even she was a little hesitant. for good measure, she even gave a thumbs up to katsuki - which he glared for a few seconds then looked completely battled for another few.

'this is not going to end well. but, it might be what they need right now.'

he looked downright mad that izuku had appeared to have steeled his nerves for now and {name} had given him some sort of encouragement for the exercise. god, what the hell was going on? izuku wasn't a ball of nerves and {name} wasn't saying something to piss him off. it felt...wrong. different. nothing more was said between the three - {name} went to the monitoring room with the rest of the students and all might.

she was immediately called over by sero, eijiro, mina, and denki who were all waving enthusiastically in her direction. she was a little confused but made her way over nonetheless. happy to be making even more friends within her class.

denki and {name} had spoken a few times since she had rescued him in the exam - the two got along really well. "you excited to see this go down, {name}?" he questioned, and {name} really didn't know how to answer. she knew they would have to go against each other to better train and improve yet putting katsuki against izuku right now seemed like as much of a good idea as a bad one. she was on the fence and her expression gave that away. mina giggled along with denki while sero at least turned his head away to chuckle. eijiro was the only one not laughing but he did pump his fists together. "everything will be fine. All might will say something if they go too far." he reassured her.

'finally, someone who speaks sense.'

she took a seat and they all watched the match together.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

to say she was on pins and needles as the match went on. katsuki jumped out for a sneak attack to start. {name} watched on the edge of her seat as her classmates around her made comments on the fight. she was mentally taking notice of everything - especially the talking. even if she couldn't hear it - she knew something was shifting between katsuki and izuku. she wished she could hear the conversation.