61| You are a hero, Olivia..

I look at Isaac in the driver seat. Earlier today everyone came up with a plan to get Liam to the lake house. It's a full moon which means he needs us.

It was also the first time I talked to everyone. We even included Ashley in the plan since he knows her and trusts her. Lydia apologized for the radio silence even though I deserved it.

"This has got to be one of the dumbest fucking plans we've ever had."

"At least they included us in it."

I guess he's right. The only reason we came up with this plan is because Scott and Stiles tried talking to him. And clearly it didn't go over well. Lydia's lake house is the perfect place to bring him. It's secluded enough to where nobody will hear him.

Kira is driving Liam up here. We used the trickster to trick. It was the most logical thing we could think of. And to be fair it's the only thing I actually agree with.

Isaac parks my car next to Lydia's. Ashley is the first out of the car. She gets to the door before either of us. I take one look at Malia and want to punch her in the face.

I know my rage shouldn't really be directed at her because how could she have known about Stiles and I. But I just don't like her. She's inserting herself into situations that don't concern her

"So, we just wait?"

"Yep."

"Great.."

Nobody else says anything. Isaac fixes a piece of my hair. I can feel everyone staring. I take a deep breath and take a step back from him.

I look at the window as car lights appear. Moments later Liam walks in with Kira right behind him. He tries to walk out but she blocks the door. Liam locks eyes with Ashley.

"What the hell is this?"

"Sort of like an intervention."

"You duct taped me."

I shrug. I'm not proud of that and of course he didn't forget that.

"Yeah.. in my defense I was stressing. I didn't really get to apologize for that so.. sorry?"

"You should accept it." Ashley says. "She doesn't apologize often."

I roll my eyes.

"Listen, we're the only ones who can help you."

Scott goes on about the different species we are. Liam's taking it all in like it's nothing. He probably doesn't even believe it.

"Werewolf? Werecoyote? Banshee? Kitsune.." Liam looks at Ashley and I. "Witch and a Tribrid?"

"The Tribrid.. witch, werewolf and vampire." I say. "It's a lot.. I know."

He looks at the table that has hand cuffs and chains.

"Those for me?"

"No.. they're for the one who doesn't have any control." I hear Malia growl as I smile. "But we can teach you control."

Liam starts freaking out as I turn to the window.

"There's car's approaching."

A second goes by and more car lights fill the dark living room. I listen to all the heartbeats.

"There's a shit ton of teenagers out there." I say. "Who did you tell about this?"

"My friend Mason."

I turn around to Ashley. I know she's friends with him too.

"You stay here with Lydia."

"With Lydia? What am I supposed to do?"