62| I wish things ended differently for us..

I stare at the piece of paper on the table. May name is at the top of it. We're calling it the dead pool. A couple names underneath mine is Elena's. We tried explaining it to her and Noah the other night. It's only the first part, there's still two more to be revealed. It makes me anxious, hoping that Ashley's name isn't on it. We're hoping Liam isn't on it.

I look over my shoulder as Isaac walks towards me. He wraps his arm around my waist, pulling me towards him. I smack his chest.

"Scott's gonna be home soon."

"Quickie then."

He grabs my thighs, picking me up. He runs up the stairs to his room. He plops me onto his bed while kissing my neck. His hands find the bottom of my shirt pulling it up.

"Oh my God."

We both look at the door and see Stiles. He looks at me and starts shaking his head. I push Isaac off of me and walk out.

"Seriously?" He says. "Isaac?"

"What the hell do you want me to do?"

"Not sleep with him of all people!"

Isaac walks out but I push him back into his room, slamming the door with a spell. He's hurt. I can smell it but I can feel it too. He has no right to be hurt.

"Really? Stiles, you slept with her! Right after I left."

"You left."

I glare at him. I needed to leave. At least that's what I tell myself. I almost got him killed. I could've gotten him killed. Leaving felt like the right thing to do.

"You're right. I left. And I regret it." I snap. "But I'm not the one who killed Allison."

I shouldn't have said that. I realize the moment it came out of my mouth.

"You're right. You just kill innocent people."

He walks down the stairs but I follow him.

"What the hell did you just say?"

"You claim to be a hero?" He says. "But you're far from. Do you know how many dead bodies you left in your trail? A lot and I had to deal with them."

"Hey!"

Scott steps in between us.

"You think I don't regret that? Any of it? I feel it every single day."

"You killed Davina."

I take a step back. I never imagined myself to be like that. I genuinely never thought I'd turn my humanity off and yet I did. I hurt hundreds of people with my actions. I can't take back any of it, no matter how much I do. And it's a time like this that I need Davina. I need that voice of reason after everything.

Tears start forming in my eyes. I did so much more than hurt innocent people. I hurt the people I love. Everyone here means the world to me.

"Liv.."

Scott starts walking towards me but I stop him. I look at Stiles. I hate him. I hate him so much.

"Good thing I have an eternity to come to terms with my actions." I say. "You don't."

I throw a portal and walk through it. I don't really know where I am. I didn't really think when I threw my portal. I look around and nothing looks remotely familiar.

I start walking down the paved way in the woods. I stop when I realize things are changing around me. Trees are transforming, flowers are dying and the path beneath me is now old bricks. I start walking again until the trail ends. A lone cauldron stands in front of me.