65| No one else dies

I look at my dad from across his desk. He's stayed in Beacon Hills despite the strained relationship he's had with my mom and Scott. I've had a lot of explaining to do after my little no humanity stint. My mom played it off as one of Strange's training sessions.

"Am I missing anything?" He asks. "Witchy wise?"

"Do you really wanna know?"

"I don't know."

He's always known about me being a witch. It didn't scare him the way it scared my mom. Overtime she got used to it and he left. But he saved me. And no matter what he's my dad.

"You and Stilinski's son.."

"Done and over with."

I never told him about Stiles. I didn't see it as something he needed to know. We barely talked before and I didn't think he'd care.

"You sure about that?"

"I broke up with him and he's with another girl." I say. "I'm pretty sure."

I won't lie, it hurts. It hurt coming back and he's with someone else because I would've never done that to him. I never thought things would've ended this way but it is what it is.

"You say one thing but your face says another."

"Going all detective on me?"

"How else do you think I got into the FBI?"

He smiles causing me to smile. I turn my head as Elena walks past his office.

"How do you know her?"

"It's a long story."

I look back at him. He's not stupid, I'm well aware of that. I just don't think he's ready to hear the full scope of everything. I don't know if he ever will be.

"I should get to school."

I grab my bag from the ground. I walk towards the door when he stops me.

"I love you, Olivia."

I smile.

"Love you too, dad."

I walk out to my car and drive to school. Once I get to school I expect to see Liam by my locker but he's not there. Maybe he's just late for school.

I go to a few classes when Liam's best friend, Mason stops me in the hall. I haven't had many conversations with him. Ashley talks about how smart he is.

"Can I help you?"

"I can't find Liam."

"Wait, you haven't seen him?"

"We went on a run and he was acting strange and then he just disappeared."

I look up and see Scott.

"Scott!" He turns around walking towards us. "Have you seen Liam?"

"Nope."

They both follow me to Coach's office. Apparently Liam wasn't in class either.

"Go to class, Mason. Text one of us if you've seen him."

He nods. My phone starts ringing. I pull my phone out as Scott looks at the screen. I answer the call as we walk in the hall.

"Liam?"

"Sounds like you already know the answer to that, Olivia."

"Where is Liam?"

"Come on. Like I'm actually going to tell you that. I want my money."