67| I'm the Scarlet Witch now

After everything that's happened this past week I haven't had much time to think about what I'm going to do. The Benefactor computer was shut down. I didn't really help much with it. I've been so preoccupied with other things.

I look over at Kira. I told her everything that happened at Mount Wundagore. It's a lot because she hasn't said anything. She's too stunned.

"So.. are you gonna take it? The cure?"

"I don't know."

I really don't know. I was okay with being a vampire when the Mikaelson's were still here but now they're gone. I'd have nobody. I'd spend thousands of years alone.

"I feel like the answer is kind of obvious."

"Yeah.."

"I mean if you were always meant to be a McCall.. you don't really owe anything to the Mikaelson's."

She's right. I was always meant to be Melissa and Rafael McCall's child. I was never meant to be a Mikaelson. And I think that's what is giving me doubts. Giving it all up makes it seem like I'm giving up being a Mikaelson.

I was so against being one and now that I've kinda embraced it I have to let it go. I know it's the right choice but it seems so hard.

"It'll be okay."

I slowly nod.

"I gotta go.. date with Scott and all."

I force a smile. The thought of her being with Scott is nauseating. She could do so much better. Not that Scott's not a good guy, I just don't care for any of my friends to date him which is probably how he feels about me.

She closes my door on her way out. I walk to my closet and sit on the ground. I put a spell around my room so no one enters. I levitate the shoebox to me. I open the lid, staring at the vial. Right next to it sits the amulet.

I grab the vial. I take a deep breath. There's no time like the present to become a witch again. Just a witch. I take deep breaths before popping the lid off. It has no smell to it.

I hype myself up to drink it. I've never been scared to drink something. My heart is racing. I don't know what will happen. I close my eyes and drink it. After a few seconds I fall unconscious.

I look around the room I'm in. It looks like a little girls room. I walk towards the desk and see a photo of young Wanda Maximoff.

"Scary, isn't it?"

I turn around and see her. It's odd how I've never actually met her since she died before I was born but our bond is strong.

"Scary is definitely a word to describe it."

"I didn't think you'd do it."

I didn't think I would either. Caroline planted it in my head that I would be throwing everything away. I was so scared of not being able to protect the people I love but I still can without the werewolf and vampire part of me.

"I was always ever meant to be a witch."

"That you were."

She points to the picture I was looking at. A picture of her and a young boy.

"I was a twin like you.. until I lost him."

Losing Scott is my literal worst nightmare. I don't even want to imagine the things I would do if I lost him. It's something I don't want to even think about.

"You and Scott remind me of what could've been."

"At least you're together now."

She smiles.