44| New date order for kisses

8:00 a.m :

Sungho woke up and went to get ready for the day. Once he was done, he went to look for Ahyong, because for some reason, he wanted to have an " alone" time with her.

He thought about their almost confession. He didn't said this to the  members nor Zico. But he knew that they had to end their confession soon.

They planned their confession a week ago. They also made an order to kiss her, since, she could feel pressured and uncomfortable if they all kissed her on the same day.

The order was: Jaehyung, since he's the leader, Sungho, Riwoo, Taesan, Leehan and Woonhak.

They were going to respect the order. But, Woonhak broke it, and  was first last night. But of course, the members can't know about it.

Sungho was going to go to Ahyong's room, whe he remembered that, they were in the headquarter and that Ahyong doesn't have a room, since they don't have a spare one.

" Where is she then? " he thought.

He decided to wake the rest up. He went to the share room of the 004 line and woke them up. Leehan woke up as soon as he heard the door open and, he motioned to Sungho that he would wake his roommate up. Sungho nodded and left.

Leehan threw water from his bottle to Taesan's face, making the latter sit and groan.

Sungho then went to Riwoo's room, which was shared with the maknae.

He furrowed his eyebrows when he didn't see Woonhak.

He woke Riwoo and asked him for Woonhak's whereabouts. The latter shrugged sleepy.

Finally, Sungho went to wake his leader up, but he didn't expect to see his leader, the maknae and the girl he was looking for in the same room and bed.

He sighed and approached them, he decided to wake Jaehyung first, but, once he was in front of him, he noticed that both the leader and the maknae were hugging Ahyong.

He felt an emotion that that has never felt with his members. Jealousy.

He shook the leader, making him  groan.

Sungho's pov:

- Come on, wake up - I shook Jaehyung.
- let me sleep - he got closer to Ahyong.

I sighed for the second time and Jaehyung suddenly stopped hugging her waist and stood up.

- Get ready for the day Jae - I said.

He nodded and rubbed his eyes. The way he walked was funny, he seemed as a Zombie.

I then went to Woonhak's side and woke him up too.

He was awake but he was ignoring me.

- Come on, Woonhak a. You're awake, leave her for some minutes - I said.
- No
- Woo...
- What is this noise? - Ahyong asked.

We woke her up. Great.

- Sorry, today is a free day for us, but we have to spend wisely the day - I said.

She nodded and looked at Woonhak.

- I'm not leaving you - Woonhak said.
- Then, I don't have a choice - she said and started to tickle him.

He let her go, laughing.

Woonhak stood up. - Noona, wait a moment here, I'll bring a shirt to hand you

She nodded and Woonhak rushed outside.

- Honey, how are you? - I asked.

She widened her eyes at the nickname.