PART 31 :

[ PRESENT ]

All her life's sorrows came flooding back to her after remembering her parents last fight, and she didn't even realize when tears started flowing from her eyes like a stream, she came to her senses when her phone's ringtone played, and quickly wiped away her tears to see who had called .

The call was from an unknown number, so she felt a little uneasy, and being an introvert, she was also hesitant to answer the call .

but finally, she mustered up the courage to answer it, and held the phone to her ear, waiting for the person on the other end to speak.

( On call )

??? : " Assalam u Alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu ! How are you ? "

As soon as she heard the deep voice on the phone, she immediately recognized it was her KHAN's voice .

Alaya 🦋 : " Walaikum Assalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu ! I'm fine . Where did you get my number ? "

Hamdan ignore her question and instead asked her with his soft tone .

Hamdan 🌙 : " Your voice doesn't sound okay, did you cry ? "

When Hamdan asked her in such a soft and concerned tone, a strong emotional wave hit her heart and she suddenly started crying, she was so overwhelmed with past memories that he couldn't help but burst into tears as soon as he asked her .

And on the other hand, Hamdan was deeply moved by Alaya's tears and suddenly became anxious, got up from his chair, and spoke to her with great affection and tenderness .

Hamdan 🌙 : " Alaya , has someone said something to you ? Or has something happened ? Please, for God's sake, say something ! "

Alaya, struggling to control herself, managed to utter a few words with great difficulty, her lips trembling .

Alaya 🦋 : " N-N-Nothing's happened , I-I just really miss my Mom and Dad "

Hamdan 🌙 : "Just call them and you will feel better ! "

Alaya simply responded with a faint ' hmm '

Hamdan 🌙 : " Have you eaten yet ? "

Alaya 🦋 : " yes i have it already ! Why did you call me ? "

As soon as Alaya asked, Hamdan's heart skipped a beat, he had called out to her only to hear her voice, but composing himself, he said...

Hamdan 🌙 : " I forgot why i called you , but I'll tell you later, ok Allah hafiz ! "

He didn't even wait for Alaya's response and quickly ended the call .

Hamdan and Alaya had made a promise to each other that they wouldn't talk, so that they wouldn't develop any wrong feelings for each other.

But after making that promise, feelings and emotions only grew stronger between them, and neither of them realized that they had started to develop strong feelings for each other .

Alaya was still ignoring her feelings, thinking that it was just an attraction and not love, so she continued to suppress her emotions .

And Hamdan, as the days went by, was feeling Alaya's presence closer to his heart, he didn't ignore his feelings, instead, he became convinced that he was falling in love with Alaya, and he had no shame or hesitation about it .

( Few minutes later )
After thinking too much, Alaya decided to call her mother, and after 3 rings, her mother answered, " My dear, how are you ? Did you forget about me after going there ? How is my dear daughter, Chanda ? Say something ! "