Chapter 10: Adventures

(Artwork is done by AI. This is Succubus Morgan)

Narration: 7 months prior to Azura's pregnancy.
(Hey Selena, I'm going to use this time to go look for someone.)
Chase says from in her mind.
(Ok. I can hold down the fort until you get back.)
Selena replied.
Chases emerged from Selena's body out of thin air,
locked onto a certain Succubus's aura and teleported.
"Hi girls."
Both Chase's future wife and future daughter turn around from cleaning their log cabin and greet Chase.
"You're the man from last year."

The succubus says as Chase nods.
"And your future husband and my dad." The twin tailed teen says.
"So what bring you here, handsome?" Chase takes a step closer to them and looks the Succubus in the eye.
"You did, actually. I wanted us to see if we can work this out, maybe actually be a family."
Chase responds,
resulting in his face being caressed and the Succubus to stand on her tip toes, getting extremely close to Chase.
"Is that so? Then, a test, then. I'm a pure blooded succubus, so I shouldn't have to tell you what happens when I'm this close darling."

Chase doesn't break his poker face and embraces the steamy kiss as she feeds off Chase's long lifespan.
Once she started feeding,
she became way more intimate,
as Chase picked her up,
and she wrapped her legs around his back,
continuing to make out as she fed off him.
She breaks the kiss,
and green life energy can be seen like a connected strand of saliva, flowing into the Succubus's mouth.
"Do you still want to pursue a relationship with me?"
She asks seductively,
but in a way,
that's meant to test Chase. Chase just doesn't give two fucks,
and he goes back to intimately kissing her.

"Umm. I'm just gonna give you two some time together."
The future daughter leaves the log cabin and entertains herself with some Netflix on her phone,
watching a soap opera.
When Chase and the Succubus were done being intimate,
they invited their future kid in where they gathered around the couch Chase is sitting on,
and they took a seat in two open chairs next to it.
"So tell me about yourself."
Chase says.

"I'm Morgan, two thousand and seventeen years old, lived in Mexico a smaller portion of my life before it was even called Mexico, was exiled from my tribe of Succubus and Incubuses. I lived in Japan for over a thousand plus years and met my first love and husband when I was hungry one night, and a clan of samurai had onmyoji tailsmans, so they sealed me in a lesser branch of their family's home. Similar to tou, he did not mind his life force being stolen, and he did everything his feeble ill body could do for me to make me comfortable. When we did fall in love, we tried for a kid, but unfortunately, my first born was a stillbirth, and my second baby was a miscarriage."

Morgan gets a bit emotional but otherwise keeps her composer.

"I stayed with my first husband until he died in his early forties. All the sex and kissing cut his life shorter than I would have wanted, and after several years of being fed prisoners, bandits, pirates, and peasants. I was finally released and taken in by the newest generation of my husband's brother's family. His grandson became the new head of the samurai clan, and he treated me like a sister. His servants tended to my every need, and so for the countless generations, I have stayed by his family's side, watching each head of the family grow old, bit by bit and having countless paintings made of me and the next generation. So now I moved back to Mexico to tell my tribe off and move on with my life. That's my whole life story right there. As for hobbies? I like reading mystery novels and watching horror movies. I'm fluent in three languages, Spanish, Japanese, and English. What about you? What's your life story?"

Chase takes a moment type into his notes on his phone.
Her likes.

"Don't know my real parents because ever sense I can remember, I lived in a military orphanage with my sisters, and we weren't taught anything other than how to fight and some basic military maneuvers. Reading was our education, and even then, we were self-taught. Our new parents had one biological kid together, so he's our adopted brother. They put us in a special program that gives us the necessary education to pass school, and we graduated in about three months from some educational program. After that they gave us lots of graduation money so we traveled the world and seen all there is to see. We saw our adopted brother on occasion and talked over the phone a lot, but other than that. Last year was the time we really got to know him. He's an Artificial Demon that fought in the war last year that everyone knows the news blamed it as a terrorist attack to conceal the existence of the Artificial race and then we went to the Demon Realm in the Bahamas where we met this fox chick we call Yuzu and a half breed named Zoey who's my brother's wife. We also met one other guy that I won't name, just know that he's annoying and my sisters and I killed him. Lastly, my brother went on a personal journey where we accidentally bumped into you two, and then we went to the Water Tribe where he collected these things called Legendary Weapons, unsealed a dragon goddess Demon Lord that resurrected the man that crippled Exorcist and Artificial Demons in the first place and then we killed it where brother absorbed their soul and now had access to godly hydrokinesis and the title of a Dragon Demon Lord. Other than that, we're all living in London at the moment. The last thing I'll bring up is that I am not monogamous."