Chapter 39: The Tides Of War

Male Terra's POV:

We turn the corner,
Big Ben in sight,
the purple neon Mercenary Lord Café And Bar was a straight shot gun firing could be heard as Demons drop from the sky with holes in their wings.
Two gargoyles like Demons descend from the sky to attack us only for the one coming for me to get a jaw full of a hand gun.
A woman in a black suit and tie shoved me to the ground.
She had strands of red by the hair around her shoulders,
but her actual hair color was black as well. She also had black colored eyes like Lilith,
and she had a cigarette in her mouth, smoking it.

"This is The Turk Organization side of town, Exorcist. Scram kid."
A woman in a white suit, black tie, black hair,
and white gloves to contrast her friends all black and then she turns around and she had the same face and body type, and that's when I realized they were identical twins except this lady had blue eyes and a purple cornea.
"We have this situation under control, Mister Exorcist."
The woman in the white suit also had a white shirasaya attached to her sword frog,
and they moved on down the street, hunting Demons.
"You should take their words to heart boy. We don't tolerate Exorcist all that well."

A man in a black suit walks with a dragon looking helmet and trots behind them.
"What the heck was that?"
Ventus said.
I shrugged and continued to the building.
We knocked, and an African American man's voice could be heard.
"We're closed! Come back when the weather forecast ain't death!"
The man yelled through the door.
"We're friends with Seth, Cynthia, and Lydia! We wanted to make sure they're safe!"

Ventus and I both yelled while Seth, Zoey,
and Yuzuhara didn't say anything.
The man opens the door with a pump action Wind Chester shotgun in one hand,
and he welcomes us in.
"The girls are in the back. Seth, my man, good to see you alive and kicking!"
Seth and the man have their bromance moment,
and we go to the back to see both twins wearing the most ridiculous coat ever.

They both wore a light brown coat with this mechanical device that looks like a mix of Wolverine claws and cigarette lighters attached to the fingers with a type of spring system on the back of hands that lights the cigarette lighters if they open their hands.
All of us shared a group hug,
and we're glad they're safe.
I clued them in in a hurry and explained the whole situation,
and unfortunately,
I had to break the news that we had to go,
and they both told us to wait.
Threw off their coats real fast,
grabbed me and Ventus by our collars, and gave us a big kiss.
I closed my eyes,
and for a few moments,
I just didn't think and gave into my romantic urges.

We broke the kiss,
and she wiped the red lip stick off me before sending me and Ventus on our way.
Zoey and Seth left behind some Familiars and gave them a quarter of their power just to protect everyone there.
Outside the building,
we looked up at Big Ben and saw a giant summoning circle made of magic energy drawn in thunderous rainy clouds!
All the summons we fought until this point appeared in different parts of London!

And that masked knight shows up on top of Big Ben!
Is that AJ and one of Genesis's teammates?
We all rush in that direction,
and it looks like the mechs and mech suits were dealt with as the Exorcist were now prioritizing killing the Demons.
Ventus and I get a call,
and he orders the squad back to HQ and that two of Genesis's team are leading a charge once again!
Dammit!
"I'll check out the clock tower. You do as you're told!"
Zoey commands,
and I nod.

"Stick by me!"
Seth now takes charge as he pulls out his two new Colt 1902 hand guns,
and once we get inside,
it was a fire fight between Genesis clones with guns vs. Exorcist!
I cast a barrier around me,
and Ven and Seth went in guns blazing, phasing through bullets and firing beams of light from his white gun and vaporizing anything with his black gun.