Chapter 23: Mixed Feelings

(Artwork is done by AI. It's Caleb of the quintuplets.)

Male Terra's POV:

The next day,
we all traveled back to Lake Celestia through the west roads,
and once we made it to the lake,
Seth and Zoey started creating scuba diving gear for everyone.
Once everyone got their gear on, everyone dove in.
Then ya got Seth,
and he just jumped in as is and started swimming like a fish in a humanoid dragon form.
The noon sunlight really helped us see where we needed to be going.
After all,
whatever Genesis was or is looking for was said to be at the bottom.

We kept going deeper and deeper,
and the biggest layer was the top layer or like and outer ring around the lake, then a slightly smaller layer under it, and it kept going until we reached the smallest layer,
which had so much room that me, Ventus, Selena, Himiko, Alexander, Glacia, Maddie,
Reed, Zoey,
and Seth could freely swim around.
We must have looked for about twenty minutes before we found an underwater tunnel system,
so we went in,
and we found these clam like creatures with razor-sharp shells just casually crunching on a rock.

For what reason is byond me so we swimmed above them.
After that,
the tunnel system went upward,
and we found ourselves in a cave with no light source,
so Zoey and Seth ignited their body to dry everyone off as well as provide that said light source,
and what we found was craved writing on the walls.
"I've seen seen this writing before." Female Terra says.

"That one time Seth and I went to Athens Greece to get the weapons to slay Valla. I saw something similar on the walls and cieling."
She concluded.
"It does look Greek like, but not all of it is Greek letters. I've studied my own fair share of history, and I can safely say that this is two different languages as one." Himiko responds.
So we need a translator.
Greeeeeat.
"I think Belladonna will be able to help us."
Chase says.

"Yeah, she's great with magic and gods stuff."
Sora replied as they emerged from Selena's body and teleported. "Belladonna?"
I asked.
"The twins's witch friend that they brought to London for the Half Breed Project. Also, the woman in charge of the place I stay."
Selena replied,
and moments later,
the twins teleported back to us with Belladonna.

She looked around at all the writing and flips through a book for that one specific language and came up with nothing.
"All I can say is that it was written in the language of the gods, and the only word I could make out was Atlantis."
Atlantis? As in the lost city of Atlantis? Like Poseidon's domain under water?
Ok then,
this just keeps getting weirder and weirder.
The twins teleport Belladonna back to wherever she came from then came back.
"I'm going to ask a few people and see if they can translate for us."

Seth teleports and out goes his black and purple fire that was one of our two sources of light,
leaving Zoey to still be the source of our light with her fire ignited body.
Seth teleports back with the shaman inn keeper and Miss Tamia,
and then he reignites his body in the black and purple flames.
Tamia couldn't read any of that,
and the shaman looked at all the writing,
having Zoey and Seth pace the small room with him until he circled back to us minutes later.

"Da scripture on the wall tells a story of Celestia and Lucifer breaking da Grimoire of clamity, taking it from da gods and scatting them across da world. One piece of da scattered fragments, dough, ended up at sea, cought da sea god's attention, and he buried it somewhere deep into da heart of Atlantis."
The shaman concluded.
Alright,
so our next destination is the lost city of Atlantis.
The problem is it's lost for a reason! Hence the name!
Greaaaaaat.
So we're going to have to wait for Genesis to find it and then pursue him. Why are we always one step behind? "Thanks, Romal."