PART 32 :

( ALAYA'S POV : )
As soon as he went to the room, I quickly rushed to the kitchen, taking slow and deep breaths, because I had been holding my breath while standing in front of him .

" Allah Allah ! What's happening today ? He's never been this close to me before, and yet, today...! And I can still feel his proximity, it's as if he's still right next to me... Aaaaaahhhhh !!! "

" But , It's really surprising that he didn't get angry, because usually, from what I've seen, husbands react very badly when their wives don't cook for them "

Putting all my thoughts aside, I splashed some water on my flushed face and then, with my heart still racing, I began to take out the ingredients to cook, because I didn't know when he would come back freshened up .

I had placed all the ingredients on the counter and had even tied up my hair in a loose bun , and just as I was about to start cooking, he entered the kitchen, looking completely fresh and radiant, with water dripping from his hair.

He was wearing a cream-colored baggy T-shirt and grey trousers. To be honest, he looked quite handsome, and his hair was a mess, indicating that he hadn't combed it after washing, which only added to his charm .

" Ugh, Alaya, focus on your work, don't get distracted by him ! He's always been like this, charming his way into people's hearts with his innocence and simplicity , he had stolen mine, and also break it , that cruel man ! "

Ignoring him , I started cutting the onion, and then he stood beside me, took the knife and onion from my hand, and said, " I'll do all this, can you just help me with one thing ? "

As he stood so close to me, I took a step back, nodding my head, because my voice seemed to get stuck in my throat whenever he got too close to me .

"Just knead the dough , that's the only thing I can't do " he said in a disappointed tone, which made a small smile appear on my face, which I quickly hid and nodded my head, busying myself with getting the flour from the lower cabinet .

( AUTHOR'S POV : )
Both of them were busy with their respective tasks when suddenly the sound of the phone ringing came from the lounge, and they both looked at each other .

Alaya's hands were covered in flour, and Hamdan gestured for her saying " I'll get it " and he went to the lounge, reducing the gas flame, and brought the mobile phone .

" It's Yahya's call, he's coming for dinner . " Hamdan said, putting the mobile on the counter, and Alaya, who was busy with her task, suddenly turned around, " Really ? That's great news ! " she exclaimed, her face lighting up with a smile .

Hamdan didn't like Alaya's smile, especially since it was because of Yahya's news, so he washed his hands and walked towards her , standing behind and his gaze fixed on her with a hint of possessivenes .

Alaya was turning to wash her hands after kneading the dough when he suddenly grabbed her from behind, pulling her close, and she felt his warm breath on her skin, her eyes widening in surprise, her heart racing rapidly .

Hamdan placed his head on Alaya's shoulder, wrapping his arms around her waist, and the scene was such that Alaya was standing frozen in shock, her hands raised in the air, her back against Hamdan's chest, and he had her in his embrace, his head on her shoulder, standing calmly and peacefully .

" W-What are y-you doing, KHAN ? " Alaya asked in a whisper, her voice barely audible, as if her voice got stuck in her throat , and if Hamdan wasn't standing so close to her, he wouldn't have been able to hear her words .

" My head is hurting, Alaya, please massage it gently," Hamdan requested in his deep voice, to which Alaya immediately responded, " L-Let me go, how can I m-massage your head when you're h-holding me like this ? " She hesitated, gesturing towards his hands, her eyes fixed on his arms that are wrapped around her waist possessively yet gently .