104. College

It has been my issue since the day I started writing my thoughts here. BS Accountancy is the road to becoming a CPA, but the only college admission I had is the BS Entrepreneurship. I searched about the pros and cons of both. What I like about accountancy is that it has a board exam to become a certified accountant and also more job opportunities, I guess. In BS Entrepreneurship, I am unsure yet, as I am not a business-minded person. I am scared of this topic, but we all know that business is what makes people millionaires. I also remember one of my friends before saying that I am going to be his accountant while he's the owner of the business. I can't deny the fact that it sounds wrong or it is just my thinking.

Another thought is that if I continue in BS Entrepreneurship, I would like to create a business plan with my known friends in that school too. There are two universities that I am eyeing out, but it seems like they are making me hopeless every day without any updates. In the public university, I can't even get a bachelor's degree, but only an associate's degree in entrepreneurship, and they say I can continue it to the BS Accountancy. There are pros to it, but the cons is that my studies will take longer, and this feeling inside of being left behind is strong.

In this private university, my dream course is available, but without the scholarship result, I won't be able to enter here.

All of this will pass by one day, but thankfully I am tackling this now