Maybe....just maybe ❤️

Aera POV
I really just said that? "s-seriously? Are you being for real Aera??" staring in awe of his adorably excited smile, who am I to deny what the heart wants "yes, I love you Jakey."

Hastily pulled into his arms "fuk I love you too baby" pressing nonstop loving kiss to the top of my head "soo soo much."

Finally parting only for the latter to take ahold of my hands "I know we haven't known each other for too long but Aera you."

Pausing as he cupped one of my cheeks "when I'm with you it's as though nothing else matters, I can be whoever I want with you, you've grown to be my best friend and hopefully girlfriend?"

A soft smile growing as I bobbed my head "I'd love that Jakey" pulling my face he pressed small pecks all over my giggling self.

"Jakey~ we came to paint~" chuckling the male hummed "sorry, I just don't wanna let you go now that your mine" b.u.t.t.e.r.f.l.i.e.s.

"Well I don't plan on leaving my lil pancake" both of us chuckling eventually got back on track.

Dipping one hand in baby pink and the other in turqouise I toddled to the plain wall before slapping both hands on the wall multiple times.

Giggling away I turned to see what my BOYFRIEND was doing still shirtless by the way heh "watcha making Jakey~" peeking over his shoulder my chest tightened at the sight.........

"Jakey~" a small pout planted on my face "it's you and me babycakes" stepping back his arm landed upon my waist.

"That's soo cute Jake" looking down at me with pure love in those eyes he leaned down pressing a slow kiss to my lips.

His mouth moving in rhythem with mine I was dragged from this romantic moment by something wet on my cheek "SIM JAEYUN!!"

Gasping I leaped away from the giggling male, touching the paint on my cheek with my lips parted "your soo dead."

Rushing to the cans of paint I dipped my hand in the ugly ass yellow "c'mere bub~" said boys face dropping as he speeded off.

Running around the messy room I decided to activate my singular brain cell "Jake come her- ouch!" crouching over in fake pain.

Eyes widening Jake ran to me with concern lathered upon his face "shit baby did I push you too hard?? Are you okay??? I'm sorr-" cut of with a big ass yellow stain spread over his face.

Sniggering as I watched the frozen now yellow male "hehe" deadpanning seriously he couldn't hold it for long before breaking into a fit of chuckles.

"C'mere babycakes" patting his lap I obeyed, wrapping his arm around my waist as his chin rested on my shoulder "I'm soo excited to raise twinkle with you love."

Gentle pecks trailing up my neck I eased into his warmth "I am too, we're gonna be sick parents" chuckling he hummed "yes we will" perfect.

YOIIIIII BANANAS ARE GREEN HEH
VOTE IF U WANNA BE JAKEYS BABY MAMA