Puppy boy 😛

Aera POV
Laying on my bed I watched 'cheer up' on my laptop when my phone started vibrating "hello?"

Hearing a gruff voice on the other side my body jolted up "hey, it's me" my heart fluttering slightly at his deep voice I hmed.

"What's up Jake?" "well I was just out and thought maybe we could go for a walk?" he asking to go on a.....date?

Before I could question he rushed out his words "y-you know to talk about the baby" ah that makes more sense. Stupid delusions Aera.

Checking the time I shrugged "sure, pick me up in ten" hanging up I went to get changed into somethin comfy.............

Getting a text from the older boy I waddled to the front door "where you going this late?" turning to the sound of my brothers voice

"I'm going out with Sunghoon, just to his house" humming the older boy ruffled my hair "okay, be safe princess."

Letting me go I rushed out into Jakes car "go go go Jungwon is onto us" chuckling the boy started the car.

Parking up we stepped out the car "wow it's sooooooo.......empty" chuckling the elder boy nodded stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"So how's everything goin? Any morning sickness?" Shaking my head I smiled at the fact that he knew this much.

"What about your breasts? I heard they swell-" "okayyyyyy you can do research Jake but we don't need too be discussing my tits."

Chuckling he nodded "sorry sorry, I just wanna be invested in this, it's well, kinda exciting" looking up at him surprised I listened intently.

"I get that this is all scary and very new but, I'm kinda looking forward to raising this little guy or girl, it's our child after all"

Smiling up at the boy I squeezed his shoulder "I know Jake, I mean don't get me wrong I'm fukin terrified but if this is gonna happen might as well enjoy it."

Seating on a bench we looked out at the lake "it's peaceful, oh God I sound like a grandma" groaning the boy merely chuckled.

"Yea, a segsy preggo grandma" chuckling I punched his arm "shut the fuk up before I throw you in the lake puppy boy."

A huge grin plastered to his face I felt my heart skip a beat, his smile leaving the boy moved his hand to my face brushing a strand of hair behind my ear.

The butterflies fighting around in my stomach I hastily caught hold of the situation moving my head away "I'm sor-" "is that a duck on a boat?"

Whipping his head round we saw a duck on an empty boat "huh, guess it is" chuckling we ended up leaving the scene that just took place as we joked around.

YOIIIIIIIII JAKEY JAKEYYYYYY
VOTE IF U WANNA GO ON A WALK WITH JAKEY