I LOVE HIM 🥹

Aera POV
"Yang Aera!" ahhhhhh fuk, my body tensing I glanced to my fiance fear coursing through my veins "Jake."

My voice shaky barely above a whisper "I'm not letting you go love" pulling me to his side Jakes arm snaked round my waist protectively.

"Get your filthy hands off my daughter!!" my father storming towards us the triumph fading from his face "let's go Aera!" ah haha fuk naurrrrrrr.

"Aera I'm waiting!" folding his arms the eldest Yang stood impatiently, my gaze shifting to my fiance, his arm protectivly holding me, a stern furrow between his brows "no."

My fathers men surrounding us as disbelif covered appas face "excuse me?!" relaxing myself a random sense of courage overcoming me "I.said.no."

Jake looking down at me with a proud grin "that's right babycakes" pecking the top of my head affectionately sending a swarm of butterflies to my poor belly.....NOT THE TIME GUYSSSS.

Storming over to us my father yanked at my arm "we are leaving Aera!" wincing as his grip tightened but I guess Jake noticed that.

Ripping appas hand off me completely catching the latter off guard "your hurting her!" his eyes darkening as I was pushed further into his possessive hold.

Taking my wrist into his hand Jake rubbed his thumb across the slightly red skin "how dare you! That is my daughter, this is my righ-" "yeobo enough!"

My mother stepping out one of the vans disaproval evident on her face "Heejin I told you to stay in the ca-" "shut up" oh damnnnnnnn.

A stunned look crossing appas face at my mothers harsh tone "I'm sorry for all the shit your fathers put you through sweetie, you have our full support."

Squeezing my hand lovingly a small smile encapsulated my lips "I don't suppor-" "I'm not done" I swear down appa just flinched at my mother glare.

Her warm gaze moving to my fiance "and Jake dear, I'm soo sorry for my husbands behaviour, he just gets protective over our lil Aerra, I hope you understand."

An understanding smile growing on my pancakes face "of course auntie" a huge motherly smile plastered to her face before she turned to the speechless father of mine.

"Now you, apologise" shaking his head like a sulky child "no, Aeras marrying the Lee bo-" "for fuks sakes Jeonghan! Pull your head out your ass and apologise to your only daughter before you lose her."

Gulping down his displeasure eyes still stuck to the floor mumbling a 'sorry' "I didn't hear that appa" god I'm soo my mothers daughter.

Grumbling lowly he met my awaiting stare "I'm sorry princess, I guess I can accept you two together" a sheepish smile to his face, huh guess eomma really does wear the pants in this relationship.

"Good, now we're all going to go home and have dinner, like a family, understood?" everyone bobbing their heads absolutely shit scared of eomma.

YOIIIIII GUYSSSSS HOONIE IN PINK HOLDS MY MOTHER FUKIN HEARTEU....

VOTE IF U WANNA BE JAKEYS GURLLLLLLLLLl