My pretty lil babycakes 🥰

Aera POV
"Wakey wakey babycakes~" soft pecks running up my neck "no~ go away~" pushing the latters face away a series of chuckles fell from beside me.

"Love you can't sleep all day, todays special~" ugh he's soo needy........but I love it "fine you clingy puppy, I'm up" stretching my arms before placing a peck on his addictive lips.

"Mmmmmmmmkay cutie what you got planned for today?" playing with a strand of my hair "well since it's officially a month till our baby twinkles come, I thought I'd spoil my precious girl" no surprise there.

"Jake that's not fair, your always spoiling m-" randomly shoving a chocolate covered strawberry in my mouth "less talking more princess treatment, first breakfast in bed fed to you."

Forcing me to lay down the perfect fiance of mine hovered over me "let's make this more fun hm?" popping a strawberry between his teeth the blonde leaned down.

Dropping the fruit in my mouth he swirled his tongue over mine "mhm Jakey~" whimpering as his hands tickled a squeeze to my sides.

Soooooooooooooooo yea the entire morning was filled with breakfast along with Jakes tongue going down my throat "c'mon babe, we don't wanna be late..........

About to enter the car I was stopped by an arm grabbing my waist "nu uh, today your stuck to me" jumping in the drivers seat I was pulled to his lap

"Hey-" "shhhh pretty gurl, just sit here and be my eye candy hm?" oh lord help me "your a weirdo" pulling out the drive he left a peck to my nose "I know babe, thats why you love me."

Arriving at the "spa? Seriously Jake? This is too mu-" "shush, todays my day to spoil my baby mama" interlocking our fingers we entered the building.

"Good morning sir, ma'am" smiling sweetly at the lady behind the desk "hey, I prepaid for a couples spa day under Sim Jaeyun" oof that thick australian accent gots me hoooooooooked.

"Ah yes right this way" taking us to a room we changed "god this is soo corny...................

"Is it too much?" his puppy eyes flashing worry, stepping closer to him I placed my hands on his chest "it's perfect Jakey, I love it~"

Getting on my tippy toes I pressed a soft kiss to his cheek "now let's start this couples day~" grabbing his hand I rushed us out to the spa people.

"Sir! You can't eat the mask!!" the worker rushing to stop my fiance from licking his mask "but it tastes good" anxiety etched across her face.

"Sir please spit it out!!" distress coated her tone, poor thing, reaching over I slapped my man "hey-" "spit it out Jake, your stressing the poor girl out!"

Pouting he obeyed nonethless "now lay down and let the ladies do their jobs" god he's soo adorable when he's obedient.

After our facials and massages we headed our private sauna "woah it's hot in here" chuckling amused at my surprise Jake seated patting his leg "c'mere love."

Making myself comfortable sprawled across his lap, taking my hand he pressed an affectionate kiss to my knuckles "can you believe it? A few weeks and we're gonna be parents."

Resting my head against his chest "I know and I can't wait" pecking his cheek I smiled up at my perfect boy "same love, same."

YOIIIII GUYS GO SUPPORT 'ENHYPEN BREAK' POSTS
VOTE IF U WANNA HAVE A SPA DAY WITH JAKEY BOOOOOO