FUK LIFE 🔪🙄

Jake POV
"Ugh these end of year exams are making me suicidal!" my fiances brother throwing his study book groaned into Jays arm.

"C'mon guys! We HAVE to pass, this is our future!" whining the six of us sat up "as usual Heeseung hyung forcing us to work."

All of us chuckling while the eldest lunged to beat the cheeky Nishimura "yo Jake hyung, hows Aera doing? Shes a week overdue right?" opening my mouth to reply to Sunoo I was shut up right away.

"Life is a stupid ass cunt!!" my girl storming through the front door waddled her overly pregnant self to our room, Yujin following behind seated herself on her boyfies lap "soooooo shes obviously ecstatic."

Sending Sunghoon an amused smile I stood "well as you can see I have an angel of a wife to attend to" walking off my knuckles slowly rapt at the door "babycakes~ can I come in?"

A groan heard from behind the wooden door I took that as my answer, finding my pretty girl sprawled across our bed.

The bed dipping as I seated beside the pregnant blob "hey love, how you doin? Was girls day not fun?" stroking her fluffy locks I gently massaged her head.

"I'm gonna die alone and pregnant!!" um........so yea she can be a tad bit dramatic "soooo guess I don't exist?" side eyeing me she didn't seem too happy. Sheesh.

Leaning down I pressed my lips to the top of her head "c'mon love, I know your feeling uncomfortable and irritated but it'll all be worth it right?"

Peeking up at me she dragged her body to sit up, taking a long breath she huffed into my shoulder "ugh I hate it when your right."

Chuckles flowing from my lips as they pecked her plush skin "now how bout you use your ragey preggo powers to get these lazy asses working hm?"

A mischevious glint flashing through her deep brown eyes "oooh that sounds fun, letchugo~" grabbing my hand she pulled us off the bed.

Blasting through the living room everyones terrfied eyes flickered to mah lady "everyone up! I'm craving sushi SO Jay, Heeseung, Sunghoon kitchen. Now!"

The three shooting off "Yujin supervise" understanding immediately zipping off, pointing to her brother and his boyfriend "you two, there is laundry and vaccuming to be done, SO?"

After the two ran off she shifted her dark gaze to Niki "AND Nishimura you promised me a foot massage.....?!" fear reflecting in his eyes the poor boy whipped out a few oils.

"And you Mr handsome" softly gripping my shirt "can be my eye candy yes?" a cheerful chuckle vibrating from my throat "of course babe."

Seating her on my lap I rubbed small rhythmic circle over the baby belly while her bestie pop massaged her feet.

Fluttering her lashes shut her head lulled back onto my chest "does it feel nice love?" mumbling a yes her face snuggled up to me.

My gaze latched to the gorgeous woman before me, god I'm a lucky man, my thumb rubbed over her soft cheek. DANG. In that moment I realised......I could never let this woman go, I'd burn the world down just for her. My perfect girl.

Lips meeting her neck a smile met my fiances face "I love you Aera" light giggles running past her "love you too pancake~"

A sudden yelp bursting past her mouth "yah! Don't pinch m-" "not my fault you can't keep it in your pants" a smug look printed to Nikis face as he continued his job.

YOIIIIII THE EN-DRAMA GOT ME IN TEARS XD IM SORRY EUNJINS WHOLE THING IS HILARIOUS WHY NOT JUST GET AN ACTRESS THO? 💀
VOTE IF U WANNA CUDDLE JAKEY