✨Twinkle✨

Aera POV
"Niki I told you you CANNOT eat confetti!" said male pouting he placed the confetti down "but it looks soo pretty~" mumbling to himself, god help me with this one.

"Jia your supposed to be babysitting him!" my besties girlfriend rushing over to us "sorry~ he said he needed the bathroom."

Grabbing his hand "c'mon Riki, theres an ice cream truck outside" eyes sparkling the boy followed her like an excited puppy.

Chuckling at the two kiddos I soon returned to managing the gender reveal party "Sunghoon! Yujin! Jay! Please tell me you've set up the tables, Sunoo and Jungwon are gonna be back soon with the food."

Entering the garden I found the three crowded around the bouncy castle "yea yea we did that but this stupid ass thing doesn't come with damn instructions" oh lord.

Butting Sunghoon to the side I picked up the wire plugging it in and IMMEDIATELY the castle grew, all their mouths forming an 'o'.

"Seriously guys? Common sense never killed anyone" sheepish smiles placed on their faces "okay well now Jay and Sunghoon wait outside for Jungwon and Sunoo, Yujin come with me."

Dragging the female up to my room "okay what should I wear? It's soo hard to look good while holding two fat ass kids!"

Chuckling lightly she looked through the dresses "oh shit didn't know you were like that Aera~" eyes popping out I snatched the lingerie "t-that wasn't supposed to be there."

Amusment plastered to her face before pulling out an outfit "here ya go........

"God you look sexy as fuk! Jake is one lucky man" biting her bottom lip teasingly a cackle escaped me "Yujin a love ya babes but your lesbian is showing

"God you look sexy as fuk! Jake is one lucky man" biting her bottom lip teasingly a cackle escaped me "Yujin a love ya babes but your lesbian is showing."

The two of us laughing we made our downstairs, Yujin helping the boys with the food I waited eagerly for Jake.....DING.

Running to the door only to find my fiance empty handed "please tell me you got the cakes Jake or so help me go-" shut up by his lips crashing on mine.

Humming into the kiss my body relaxed, god he's soo intoxicating, parting the latter smiled down at me "calm down babycakes, Sunoo said I wasn't careful enough, see here he comes."

Said pink haired male held two boxes "hey Aera, we all know how clumsey your lil fiance is, wouldn't want you murdering him before the wedding."

Snickering as Jake jutted his lip "I'm not that bad~" rolling his eyes sassily my brothers boyfriend placed the cakes in the fridge.

"You look stunning love" dipping his head into my neck Jake placed soft kisses there "thanks bubs~" cupping his cheek I pecked his lips.

"C'mon let's check out the garden" walking hand in hand we gazed around at the party.......

Perfect.

TIMESKIP TO PARTY
The outside space filling with family and friends "Aera dear the party is wonderful" Jakes father approaching me a smile enticing my lips.

"Thanks uncle, come sit" after finding out about his brain tumour we've been making more frequent visits to Jakes parents.

"How you doing?" concern covering my weak smile "oh stop worring, I'm fine dear, I'll have the surgery and be back to my fit young self."

The both of us laughing we were soon interupted "hey appa, Aera your parents are here" oh yea, we've been taking things slow with my parents, appa especially, he's been trying hard.

"Ah okay" saying goodbye to Mr Sim I took in a deep breath before we approached my own parents "hey eomma, appa" my mother straight away pulled me in a hug.

"I can't believe we're gonna find out the gender, I'm soo excited!!" giggling at the elders energy, my eyes shifting to my father "hey princess."

Engulfing me in a hug, snuggling up to his fatherly warmth a content feeling buzzed my chest "I bought a present for the little baby twinkles" oh.

Handing me a bag I opened it..........................

"Oh my god appa" chuckles rippling past me "oh Jeonghan!" my mother slapping his shoulder playfully "what?? It's funny

"Oh my god appa" chuckles rippling past me "oh Jeonghan!" my mother slapping his shoulder playfully "what?? It's funny."

Looking up to my dad I hugged him once again "it's perfect appa" stroking my hair affectionately he replied with a smile "anything for you honey."

Showing the present to Jake he was extremely ecstatic about it insisting our kids wear them all the time, "Aera, it's cake time."

Nodding to Sunghoon me and Jake left my parents as everyone gathered around.......

(Replace A and B with twinkle 1 and twinkle 2)Jake standing beside me snaked his arm round my waist "hello everyone, we're soo happy you guys could be here for our baby twinkles gender reveals

Jake standing beside me snaked his arm round my waist "hello everyone, we're soo happy you guys could be here for our baby twinkles gender reveals."

His other hand placing on my baby belly "this pregnancy has be a rough journey but in the end it was totally worth it to raise twinkle 1 and 2 with the woman I love."

Smiling down at me, soo much love reflected in those eyes "god I didn't know this was gonna be emotional" attention shifting to a teary eyed Niki crying into his girlfriends arm. This kid.

"Anyway now we'll cut a cake each" Jungwon handing us both a knife "3, 2, 1......." slicing through my cake I gasp pulled past my lips "twinkle 2 i-is a.......a boy."

My eyes brimming with tears I looked to Jake "a-and twinkle 1 is a girl" forced into Jakes arms I cried into his chest "we're having a baby boy and girl!"

YOIIIIIIIII BEANS R.......................................................................BEANS
VOTE IF U WANNA HAVE TWINS WITH JAKEY