Our day 👰‍♀️🤵

Aera POV
Finally. My day. Our day. The day I become his. Forever. Seated in my wedding dress, a face full of makeup, bouquet in hand and moments till I walk down the isle. This was our day.

"Aera, we're ready" a small smile placed upon my face "hoon" emotion hitting me like a wave soon rushed in my two besties.

"Whats wrong A? You've been waiting for today since forever" nodding at Niki I surpressed the tears "I know a-and it's perfect, t-thank you for all your help."

Warm smiles gathering on both their faces "of course A, we're always here for you" sniffling at Sunghoons loving words "god I love you guys."

Pulled into a hug "we love you too Aera, we're always here for you" smiling up at Niki I sent the two a grateful smile "now let's get your ass on that isle."

Chuckling softly I cleaned myself up before exiting................

"Oh wow" my mother walking over to me wrapped her warmth around me "you look gorgeous honey" stroking my hair emotion swept over her "she's right, you look stunning princess

"Oh wow" my mother walking over to me wrapped her warmth around me "you look gorgeous honey" stroking my hair emotion swept over her "she's right, you look stunning princess."

Recieving a hug from my father "you ready sweetheart?" nodding "let me just check on the kids" letting me go I waddled myself to the bridesmaids and groomsmen.

"You look gorgeous Aer-" "shush" silencing Jay the latter deadpanned "sorry~ I'm just stressed" chuckling softly the male let it go.

Baso Jay, Jungwon and Sunoo are Jakes groomsmen (Jay being his best man) while Niki, Sunghoon and Yujin were my maids of honour.

Yujin & Jay coupled up to walk down the isle with Seojun, Sunoo & Jungwon coupled up with Jiyoo, Sooha left with Sunghoon & Niki........

My three bebes dressed up looked fukin adorable "aigoo don't you look gorgeous" pecking Soohas cheek the smiley baby giggled.

"My pretty girl" fixing Jiyoos headband as she sat in Sunoos arms "well aren't you handsome lil gentleman" playing with Seojuns tie he made grabby hands "oh no sorry love eomma has to go with harbeoji, you stay with auntie Yujin hm?"

Eventually prying myself from my clingy children the lot of em walked down the isle leaving me with my parents "it's time dear."

Looking between my parents I answered my mother "yes, let's do this" taking in a deep breath the hall doors swung open and immediately my eyes locked onto his.

The air knocked from my lungs as my gaze swept over his figure, clad in a wedding suit  GAWD he looked ethereal and whats the best thing about it.............it's all mine.

Walking down the isle we finally reached the front "I'm soo happy for you dear" pecking my cheek eomma left "Aera, princess, I'm incredibly proud of you."

Pressing a fatherly kiss to my forehead "hurt her your dead" fear crossing Jakes face as I was handed off "o-of course not s-sir."

Sending me a warm smile my father left it to just us, finally "hey" grinning shyly the male before me returned the action "hey babycakes, you...."

Pulling me closer to him ".....look fukin unbelivebly irresistable" lowering his voice "and you'll realise just as much tonight" oh lord I think I've become a tomato.

"Jake!" slapping his chest playfully he merely chuckled "dude chill out, no touchy touchy until after I wed you, geez" Heeseung rolling his eyes dramatically started the ceremony.

"And now the vows, Aera begin" turning to Sunghoon he handed me my notes "Jake, my man, my love, my flat ass pancake" chuckles filling the hall before I continued.

"It's no secret I love you but I don't think you understand how much" taking in a long breath I met his eyes "Jake, my love, I can't imagine a life without you and quite frankly I don't want to."

Squeezing his hand "this journey of ours has been messy and beyond crazy but that only made me fall for you even further."

Swallowing my saliva I got lost in his beautful brown eyes "I can't wait to raise the triplets with you, I can't wait for our honeymoon, I can't wait to share my problems and concerns with you and most of all......."

Licking my lips I intertwind our hands "to grow old with you and only you, together forever right?" raising his head in attempt to hold back tears he bobbed his head "yes, fuk yes baby."

Grabbing my waist he crashed his lips against mine "GUYS NO!!" Heeseung forcing us apart in complete disgust "yuck, remember you have tonight for that shat now Jake please do your vows before I kill myelf."

Returning to me with a huge smile Jake started "babycakes, my love you are the definition of perfect and forever will be in my eyes."

Cupping my cheek his thumb ran across my soft skin "DONT FUK UP HER MAKEUP SIM!!" Jia screaming from the crowd, she'd taken a very long doing me face saurrrrrrrrr.

Chuckling softly we continued "I know we have our differnces and sometimes might not always agree but at the end of the day I'd do anything to keep you by my side."

"Love, I promise to always be here for you, when you've had a long day and need a massage, when Jungwon steals your last tub of vanilla."

The crowd erupting in snickers I merely pouted "vanilla is sacred" "I know love, I will be here to defend and protect you, help you raise our three demons, I will always be here."

Tearing up I laughed softly "god I love you" once again smashing his lips against mine "I fukin love you too" an exhasperated sigh behind us "I guess I pronounce you husband and wife? I don't even know anymore."

Getting lost in Jakes taste I couldn't pry myself away from him, he was what I want, who I want, forever and ever.

YOIIIII YARSSSSSSSSSS ALMOST FINISHED THE FF
VOTE IF U WANNA MARRY IKEU