Twinkle 💕

Aera POV
Exiting the guidance counsellor place thang, getting into the car I was about to ask Jake to drop me home when he kinda shut me the fuk up.

"Wanna come over?" his eyes locking mine I felt my heart rate increase, his doe eyes piercing mine in anticipation "s-sure."

Whipping my head down I mentally scolded myself for being so damn nervous "I mean it's good for the baby?" "right!"

The car filled with an awkward silence, stealing glances at him I sneakily looked at him.......

HOLY MOTHER FUKIN SHAT THAT MAN IS FOINE AS FUK "enjoying yourself baby cakes?" fuk fuk fuk my hearteu

Covering my blushing face with a confused look "excuse me? Baby cakes? What are you a 50 yr old man geez."

Chuckling the boy glanced at me "I think it fits, your holding my baby and you got a fat ass cak-" pinching his arm the male yelped.

"So what am I supposed to call you? Flat ass? AH yes pancake" side eyeing me the male shook his head "shut up."

Chuckling I further teased "sur my flat ass pancake~" rolling his eyes the latter bit back a smile.

Parking up we stepped out the car "you live here alone?"

Entering his apartment the male hummed "just me and Layla

Entering his apartment the male hummed "just me and Layla."

Layla? Did he have a girlfrien- OH SHIT!! Before I could question Jake a big ass glob of fluff jumped on me "Layla! She's pregnant!!!"

The boy jumping into action pulled the crazy energetic dog from me "sorry, guess she just likes you" chuckling I bent down to the dogs height.

Stroking the floofy creature a giggled enticed my lips as the dog licked my face "she's soo cute."

Jake smiled widely "I was scared you wouldn't like her" shaking my head I pecked the animals nose "Jungwon has a dog, Maeumi, I basically kidnap the horny thing."

Chuckling Jake stood up "I'll make us dinner, why don't you two watch something" humming I took the dog to the sofa with me.

Cuddled up on the couch the two of us watched 'my demon' "isn't that a bit dark to watch in front of the baby?" side eyeing the elder he placed the plates down.

"It's about a dude who lost his powers to a sexy biatch, he falls head over heels for her n gives up on the grim reaper shit, see good story" looking at me judgy the boy merely shrugged.

"Oooh pasta, let's see how good chef Jakey really is" chuckling the boy watched as I took a bite AND HOLY MOTHER FUKIN COWS ASS DANG THAT SHITS GOOD.

"You like?" nodding rapidly like a child I begun to wolf down the bootiful meal, a hand landing on mine my eyes rasied.

"Foods not going anywhere baby cakes" smiling sheepishly I swallowed "sorry" chuckling the latter ate his own food.

In the middle of munching Jake piped up "you know I was thinking we should have a name for our baby, I mean we can't just keep calling them 'it' it's just feels disconnected."

Nodding I completely agreed "what do you suggest" stroking the puppies head on my lap I waited "I was thinking something cute like cupcake."

Scowling I shook my head "are you trying to force this kid to stay in me? Gross Jake, so cringey."

Dead panning he folded his arms "okay why don't you find something smartass" smiling widely I nodded.

My brain in deep thought my body jolted up "how bout twinkle?" Jakes eyes lighting up he nodded "that's perfect."

Placing his hand on my stomach a smile enticed his lips "our little twinkle" giggling I put my own hands on my tummy "baby twinkle~"

YOIIIIIII IM 16 HOLY SHIT
VOTE IF U WANNA CUDDLE LAYLA