𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙀𝙉𝘿!

HOLY SHIT. 

This book is officially done, and I am so proud of it. I sat down and wrote this book in probably the span of a month, which is insane to me. There are books I have been working on for years that I have yet to finish, but Nessa and Alex were so much fun to write about. They are my first babies that I have actually been able to complete a story for, which is a huge deal to me. 

That being said, I am making a second book for this. That has always been the plan, and I already have Season 3 completely written out because I have genuinely been so excited about this book for so long! 

THE SEQUEL IS CALLED RISK AND THE INTRODUCTION IS UP SO PLEASE GO CHECK IT OUT!

Warning for everyone, the love interest is changing. Alex and Charlie were always my favorite couple in the show, and I wanted to be able to acknowledge Alex's canon sexuality in my books. I don't want to spoil too much but I am super proud of how I wrote Nessa's new love interest in the second book!!!

Thank you SO MUCH for all of the love on this book! I never imagined it would get even 100 reads, let alone 10k. Every read, vote, and comment means the world to me and I cannot wait to see what is in store for Nessa, Alex and the rest of the characters in this book as we enter seasons 3 and 4!

Lots of love <3

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐍 . . . 𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐱 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐥𝐥 🎉