Bliss

As we headed back home after visiting Amy, I realized it was the perfect opportunity to broach the subject of our encounter the previous night. "Kyle," I called out softly, my voice gentle.

"Yes, Shawn?" he replied, his tone inquiring.

"I wanted to talk to you about what happened between us last night," I said, my heart beating slightly faster. "We never discussed it."

Kyle stopped in his tracks, his eyes locking onto mine. "I'm so sorry about that, Shawn. I know I shouldn't have done it without asking you first. I'm really sorry."

I reached out and touched his face, my fingers grazing his skin. "Don't apologize, Kyle. I loved it."

He searched my eyes, seeking reassurance. "You did?"

I nodded, my voice barely above a whisper. "Yes, I did."

Kyle's face drew closer, his eyes burning with intensity. "So, it's safe to assume I can do it again?" he asked, his voice low and husky.

Without waiting for a response, he slowly pressed his lips to mine, his hand reaching up to cradle the back of my head, pulling me closer. The moment was intense, yet sweet, our hearts beating as one.

This time, the kiss wasn't brief or fleeting. It was long and passionate, leaving me breathless and yearning for more. It was as if I had forgotten how to breathe, consumed by the sweet sensation of our lips entwined. In that tender moment, Kyle captured my heart, and I knew I was his.

When he finally broke away, he enveloped me in a soft embrace, and my mind reeled, wondering if the intensity of our kiss had been real. It was as if he had mended every broken piece of me, and everything felt right in that instant. My world, once a dull black and white, was now a kaleidoscope of colors, a beauty that no one else had ever seen.

We strolled hand in hand, our fingers intertwined, and I knew I had experienced love in its truest form. Life had just begun, and I was ready to face it all with Kyle by my side.

"Thanks for reading! ♥️ Let me know what you think! Keep smiling, you're amazing! ✨"