Skin

After helping Mum with all her tasks, we sat down to a warm supper together. As we finished up and began to prepare for bed, Mum said, "You boys don't stay out too late. I know that project is important, but so is getting some rest."

I nodded in agreement, "Okay."

As she headed towards her bedroom, she called out, "Goodnight boys."

I replied, "Goodnight," and watched as she disappeared into her room, feeling grateful for her care.

After we entered the bedroom, Kyle removed his shirt, revealing his well-defined features and clear skin, marred only by the faint bruises. I couldn't help but admire his graceful body lines and natural good looks. I followed suit, removing my own shirt, and lay down beside him.

Kyle's arms encircled me from behind, holding me with a gentle warmth that made me feel delicate and cherished. It was different from the last time we slept together, our hearts beating in unison in the quiet of the night. This time, the tension between us was palpable, our bodies drawn together like magnets.

As we lay there, I felt the soft rise and fall of his chest against my back, his breath whispering against my ear. The room was silent, except for the sound of our heartbeats, echoing in perfect harmony.

"Thanks For Reading"