Return

"Did you only come here for my shower?" You sighed with a grin.

One of his hands slid from your back, trailing up your arm, slithering up your neck and eventually leaving only two of his tender fingers holding your chin.

"You've got to have some faith in me, (f/n)-ya." His voice was rough, but his low tone diminished any intimidating vibe he attempted to display. He pursed his lips and pressed them against yours again.

His half-lidded eyes leered into yours, but a closer look revealed that he, too, was in immense pain, though hiding it to spend more time with you.

"L-Law," you whispered in between his endeavor.

"Yes'm?" He paused.

"You're hurt...aren't you?" Your hand mindlessly began running through his hair, which was just as soft and fluffy as his fur.

Why the hell have I never done this before?

After some hesitation, which only made your face warm since he was staring, he finally replied, "It's still healing."

He helped set you back down on the mattress as you both concluded your first act of intimacy.

"You're the priority here, though," he coo'd, making his way to the bathroom.

It was as if he knew the pain was returning to your body the moment he released you. You were both aware that you couldn't heal like the wolves did, so your figure was more fragile.

After Law closed the bathroom door, you watched the light come on through the bottom crack, and in turn slightly illuminate the room a bit more.

You looked over yourself, realizing Chopper had bandaged you up. That meant Chopper had undressed you as well.

If he wasn't so adorable I might've killed him...

You grumbled, but you were starting to accept the fact that both Law and the Straw Hats really were just looking out for you.

Quite some time had passed, but you never heard the water turn on. You began to grow a little worried.

Sure, he needed some time to take the rest of his clothes off, but he was shirtless so he was already halfway there.

You slowly scooted off of the bed, moving carefully and cringing every so often.

You gave the clock a quick glance. 4am.

"Ah, ah..." You hissed when you stood up.

You swallowed the pain and gingerly made your way to the bathroom door, pressing your head against it to listen.

Silence.

You curled your fingers into a tiny fist and cautiously knocked.

"Law? Everything okay?"

"Yeah."

You jumped slightly, his voice was closer to the door than you expected.

Suddenly, you heard the doorknob begin to jiggle, so you took a couple of steps back.

You didn't make it far, though.

He reached out, grabbed your wrist, pulled you into the bathroom, and shut the door behind him. You squeaked and flailed through the whole ordeal.

The intensity of the light blinded you, and you shut your eyes until he released you.

"Law! What are you doing and ...oh god you are so lucky you're not naked." You huffed as you opened your eyes, adjusting to the light and whining a bit from the body aches.

"I think I've been cursed." He broke in.

You blinked.

He stood there, leaning against the door with his hands on his head. He was glaring at the sink, his brow furrowed.

Your eyesight had completely returned, registering dark scars laced across his body, though already scabbed over from eating at his flesh.

"'Cursed'?" You repeated, with some doubt in your tone.

"Whenever I see you...it's hard to look away. When you're not around, I can't help but think of you. Only you."

His palms fell from his head and he held his midsection. His stare relaxed and moved to his hands.

"My stomach'll hurt, but I can't tell if it's hunger or not, like something is chewing on my insides."

You instantly knew what he was describing.

"Sometimes I can't even eat because I'm thinking about your damn smile."

Resisting a giggle by covering your mouth, you stared at the floor and ran a hand through your hair.

"Law, that's-"

Love.

You glanced up and then noticed that his eyes were starting to close, and his back began sliding down the door.

The poor guy was exhausted from fighting all night.

"Law..." you sighed, catching him by his arms to prevent him from falling too hard.

As you made sure he gently sat on the floor, his sleepy lids gazed up at you, the bottoms of his eyes seemingly stained with dark rings from sleep deprivation, but he was just about the only guy who could pull them off and still look hot.

Stop being cute.

He offered a lazy smile and rubbed your chin. "Don't you have school in a few hours?"

Crap.

"Yeah..." You muttered. "I know, I should go to bed."

"You should," he mocked before pecking your lips with a small kiss.

You couldn't help but smile as big as Luffy does when he's about to eat.

"So should you, mister." You chortled while pinching his cheek.

He grumbled and pushed your hand away.

"Sure, but I've gotta shower first." He slowly stood up, and you couldn't turn away from the beautiful sight.

"Don't fall asleep in there." You jokingly warned as he helped you stand before nodding.

"Right, right." As he proceeded to begin to strip right there, you bolted out of the bathroom before he revealed too much.

Just have to go to bed for a couple of hours, wake up, and go to school -- and be away from him. Great...