Traitor

Law was especially protective that night - and rightfully so. The rather gruesome way he tore those buffoons off of you with massive jaws sparked subtle fear, but that was suppressed by the trust you had in him and the fact that he was your wolf.

"Find Kid and get out of here," Law ordered, as you understood the thoughts he projected towards you.

But you refused to leave him. You refused to become the cowering damsel in distress that always ran from her problems. So instead of obeying him, you plucked off your heels and used them to whack anyone that dared to advance on you.

"(f/n)-ya..." he growled in exasperation amidst his fighting, though kept from stopping you.

Some of the men had shifted wolf as well, and though you wanted to stand your ground, you were smart enough to keep away from their jaws. But Law was getting overwhelmed as two more of these guys came out of seemingly nowhere. Many of the shifters were smaller than your wolf, though a few challenged his size and strength. The wolves snapped at him, some nipping at his heels and attempting to trip him up, but he anchored himself well.

"Law!" You shouted as he slowly disappeared into the conglomeration of a brawl, his black fur blending into those of brown and grey.

When you tried to get him out, one of the wolves with a scar on its nose turned back and snapped at you almost rabidly, forcing you to back up. You swung your heel at its snout, earning a pitched yelp. The sound sent a shiver through you, seeing as you hadn't hit an animal before, but this was self defense, and you were definitely not built for braving a wolf bite.

Law's reverberating growl echoed throughout the patio, and he managed to overthrow the ones biting his legs. But six versus one was a deadly match-up - for the other six. With deft precision, Law bit and thrashed, pinning one of the wolves by a bite to their throat, though it seemed he was avoiding drawing blood. The other shifters were growling and releasing chattering barks, but you couldn't understand them. Did Law know these wolves?

But before you could jump back in and help him, another wolf jumped out to assist the one that advanced on you. They prowled closer, and you couldn't help but regress backwards. You held out your heel as if that would intimidate them, though they didn't show signs of pouncing. The odd case of mercy wasn't a good sign. Though it was only when you stepped back once more that you figured out the reason.

"Got'cha."

Doflamingo.

Before you could even whirl around to see him, Doflamingo seized your wrists. His binding grasp squeezed a gasp of pain as you dropped your heels and struggled in his hold. You thrashed but to no avail while he started to drag you outside. Is he kidnapping me?!

"Let me go!"

Your shout fell on deaf ears as the only response was a chuckle from the blonde menace. Fighting and squirming, you twisted your body enough to look back at Law who had just managed to free himself. Bounding your direction, you winced and braced yourself for the impact that was sure to come when Law tackled Doflamingo down. But...nothing? Doflamingo stopped, and you looked up.

A bear... no, another wolf nearly twice the size of Law intercepted his path. Gosh it was big. Long, unruly brown fur, and two striations down its eyes gave a distinct look. Its breath was heavy and it almost seemed to be smirking.

Doflamingo chuckled again before he spoke up. "You remember Diamante, don't you Trafalgar?"

The new wolf's tail lashed in utterance of its name, and it prowled around your wolf who stood unprovoked. Law's golden eyes drilled behind Doflamingo's glasses, unamused and unwilling to put his guard down. His stance and pelt outshone Diamante's, and even though the brown wolf was larger, you were sure Law could dominate him. Hopefully.