Chapter 1: Welcome to Dauntless!

Thank you for choosing this fanfiction to read. I love you all and thank you for supporting me. Take the time to watch the video above. It's Fourtris' story and its from the real movie. It made me cry especially at them beautiful Fourtris moments (The Kiss agggghhhh their first I got those feels and I'm dyiing). Please remember to vote!

Enjoy<3 Love You All!!

POV: Tris

"Tris Prior" Eric sneers welcoming me to the stage.

He hands me a tiny black envelope.
I did it I think to myself I passed Dauntless Initiation.

I walk up to the stage and stand next to Tobias. He squeezes my hand "Congratulations" he whispers in my ear. I smile at him.

"Christina Links"
(Sorry I can't remember basically a lot of last names so I have to make some up).

"Will Nichols" Eric shouts "That's it and as I say ever year initiates, Welcome To Dauntless!". Everyone screams and cheers and I couldn't be more happier.

"How about we celebrate by having a party" Zeke suggests "My apartment, tonight."

All the initiates agree.

I decide to open my envelope.

Congratulations,
Prior, Tris. Your Dauntless apartment will be room 316. We have placed your keys down below and all your belongings inside your apartment.

"I'm gonna head to Christina's place to get ready" I mention to Tobias. "Kay, meet you there I guess?" He asks.
I nod and kiss him on the cheek, savoring the last few minutes with him
before I have to leave.

***

Christina's apartment has clothes laid out all over her bed. She really planned for this. She invited Marlene, Shauna, Lynn, and I over to get ready for the party.

"Okay so Tris I'm dressing you up" Christina exclaims.

I groan sitting down on the bed.

She picks a tight, black, strapless dress. There are little jewels lacing together at the very top. It's a bit too short for me but otherwise, I actually kind of like it. She points toward her closet

"Go on now, change into your dress" Christina giggles.

I pull the dress up my torso and zip the back up.

I strut out and Christina cheers.

"Tris you look hot!"

I laugh "Whatever."

"You know Four is going to love it" she raises her eyebrows.

I sheepishly smile.

She hands me black stilettos.
"Really?" I complain.

"It completes the look" she protests.

Eventually Christina straightens my hair. She puts on black eyeliner and mascara to finish it off.

I check myself out in the mirrior. Christina's right, I do look pretty hot.

POV: Tobias

I sit on Zeke's couch in his apartment when we hear a knock at the door.

"I'll get it!" I yell to Zeke.

I open the door to see Tris in her friends standing there.

Tris looks amazing.

"Let's get this party started!" Christina cheers.

Shauna walks over to Zeke.

Tris and I sit on one of the couches.

"How was it?" I grin.

"Surprisingly, not too torturous" she responds laughing.

"Well, you look good" I compliment her.

She kisses my cheek.

"Okay everyone, how about we play a game of Candor or Dauntless?"

We all gather in the living room.

"I get to go first.... Shauna Candor or Dauntless?" Zeke smirks.

"Dauntless" Shauna declares.

"I dare you to kiss someone you like in this room" Zeke says raising an eyebrow.

Shauna hesitates first, but then she kisses Zeke.

Everyone is a bit shocked.
I knew Shauna liked Zeke, but I didn't think she would ever confess.

"Okay..." Shauna surveys the group "Will, Candor or Dauntless?"

"Candor'" Will replies.

"Pansycake!" Uriah howls.

"Uriah cut it out!" Marlene chuckles punching his arm.

"Have you ever kissed anyone besides Christina?"

"Actually, no I haven't" Will confesses.

I can tell Christina is relieved.

"Four, Candor or Dauntless?" Will asks me.

"Dauntless." I wrap my arm around Tris' torso.

"I dare you to tell us your most embarrassing moment in your life," Will responds.

I can't think of anything.

"Uhhhh" I trail off "One time I tripped going on stage... I cant remember what I was called up for though."

"Awe, come on Four, thats all you've got?" Will complains.

I shrug my shoulders.

"Lynn, Candor or Dauntless?" I ask.

"Dauntless" she smiles mischievously.

"I dare you to pants the first person you see when you walk out of Zeke's apartment" I laugh.

Lynn shrugs her shoulders like it was nothing. "Kay."

We all follow Lynn out into the hallway.

Some guy walks out of his apartment and Lynn creeps behind him. She pulls his pants down.

I almost feel bad for him but we can't help but laugh like immature children.

We all sprint towards Zeke's apartment cracking up.