Chapter 14: He's coming

Time Lapse:____3 month____
POV: Tris

The baby is due in 2 weeks. My stomach is the size of the sun, my feet have blisters as painful as bullet, and I can barely keep my eyes open for a minute of the day.

But, I still manage to pull through because that's what pregnant women have to do. If my mom did it for me, than I can most certainly do it as well.

Tobias and I are heading over to Christina and Will's.

The twin's were born this morning.

Marlene gushes over the babies. Jessica has Will's green eyes and Christina's brown hair.

Jason has Christina's brown eyes and Will's blond hair.

There not identical twins, but fraternal.

(A/N I know in the movie his hair is dark brown but in the book Veronica had it as blond and green eyes so I'm going along with her)

They're both so cute, and I'm so happy for them, they're a great family.

Mar offers me Jason.

I hold Jason in my arms, caress his soft skin and his silky baby hair.

I've never known what it was like to have a child of your own, but holding Jason shows me a glimpse of it.

It's amazing, and I can't wait.

Tobias and I have decided the name already.

I take a turn with Jess too.

Chris says she is going to give them nicknames of Jess and Jase.

Me and Tobias sit down in our living room to watch a movie together.

"I can't wait to hold our baby boy," he persists.

"I can't wait either," I agree.

I sit down next to him and he wraps an arm around me. He sets the popcorn down on my stomach and I laugh.

(A/N I got that from full house lol. Best T.V. Show ever)

We are about halfway through the movie when I feel pain inside my stomach. I let out a small shudder.

"Tris are you okay?" He worries.

"He's coming." That's all I say.

He doesn't say another word as he swoops me up and out the door.

***

Tobias sets me down on the hospital bed just as the nurse hustles in.

"Okay Tris," on the next contraction I need you to push. I cry out an agony it hurts so bad. I've never felt anything this painful before.

I can't stop myself this time. I can't hold it any longer, and my vision goes completely black.