FUN FACTS

This is an extra update of fun facts for Divergent No War:

1) I once considered changing my fanfiction into a divergent twisted up sort of thing after adding some Jeanine action into the mix.

2)Fourtris was originally suppose to only have 4 children.

3)I almost named Alex Conner.

4)I started Divergent No War 6 months ago.

5)I looked up most of the names for Fourtris kids.

6)My favorite name out of the 6 kids is Adelyn. I spent awhile looking for our girls name and I saw Adelyn and immediately loved it.

7)I considered making Adelyn and Alex twins because their names sounded so alike.

8)I didn't plan on making the epilogue so long.

9)I started another Divergent No War before this one and accidently deleted it so I had to start all over.

10)I remade my cover 50 million times.

11)I had trouble on the chapter of Tris' Birthday on trying to remember what you called it when you put a word into a jewelry piece and later on remembered it's called engraving. lol I'm super smart. (Note the sarcasm)

12)Some of my earliest chapters are pretty bad because it was my first time writing and I've improved much more.

13)I love all of my supporters

Hope you guys enjoyed the fun facts! Also, we got 19K reads!!!! Oh my gosh thank you guys. Agh you all are so freaking amazing!!! Love you guys and thanks for the support.
-hx7680