Chapter 10: I love you Tobias

POV: Tobias

I've been really worried about Tris lately, especially because of that jerk Eric. Her morning sickness isn't as bad, thank goodness.

"Good morning" I chirp as Tris gets up out of bed.

She strides across the room, smiles, and kisses my cheek.

I head into the bathroom. I quickly flip the shower faucet on, peeling off my jeans and stepping inside the shower.

***

•One of my world famous parties tonight," Zeke smirks as I walk in the control room for my first shift.

"Sounds good."

"Shauna wants to name our child Arnold if it's a boy," Zeke chuckles "I am not going to let that happen."

"Hopefully you can work something out with her," I suggest.

Tris and I haven't discussed names yet but I'll ask her later I suppose.

(A/N please comment names below of what you want Tris and Tobias' child to be named and what gender. I have already chosen, but I like to hear your guys opinions anyway :) Girl Name Choices: Ella, Shailene, Laura, Kristen, Jenny, Emma, Katelyn, Isabella, Emily, Alyssa. Boy Name Choices: Luke, Andy, Gabe, Jackson, James, Kenny, Louis, Matt, Micheal, Nate. You can also suggest names if you don't like mine.)

***

POV: Tris

I frantically search through my closet for something semi-casual.

I choose a beautiful black knee length dress, my black converse, and a leather jacket.

I curl my hair loosely and leave it down.

"Ready," I holler to Tobias.

"You look amazing," he observes strolling in our bedroom.

"Thanks," I beam.

We head to Zeke's. I'm really excited to announce the big news to all our friends.

The only people who really know are Christina and Zeke.

We both chose one person to tell till we announce.

Christina's wedding is in 2 weeks. I can't believe it, I feel like these two years since Dauntless initiation have passed by so fast. I'm about to turn 18 next week.

(A/N Tris and Tobias never really said anything about their birthdays so I' making Tobias' birthday 4/6 and Tris' 6/4. I know that that would never happen cuz it's like extremely unlikely, but I thought it was cute so yah)

"Hey guys!" Shauna exclaims as we walk in.

"Hey soon to be mother," I smile. You can tell Shauna's eyes instantly light up. She's so excited for children. Zeke and her announced it as soon as they found out.

Shauna shoots me a goofy grin, enjoying my comment.

All the rest of the guests just seem to slowly pour in the room.

"I have some news" I blurt once I know everyone has arrived.

Everyone's attention is on me. I clear my throat managing a small smile.

"I'm pregnant," I announce.

The room erupts in whistles and cheers.

"Way to go Four!" I hear somebody shout, most likely Uriah.

The door swings open revealing Lynn and another guy.

"Hey I wanted you guys to meet someone," she admits nervously "This is... My boyfriend."

The guy smiles sincerely. "Hi I'm Zack."

Everyone gets to know Zack and eventually were all dancing and having fun.

I wrap my arms around Tobias' neck as he snakes his arms on my waist.

"How are you feeling?" He worries.

"Great," I assure him, since I don't want to make him worry.

"Who's up for some Candor or Dauntless!" Uriah shouts.

We all cheer and crowd around into a large circle.

I sit beside Tobias, but he clasps his hands around my waist and pulls me into his lap.

"I'm first," Uriah insist.

He scans the room before stopping in front of Shauna. "Shauna, Candor or Dauntless?"

"Candor," Shauna replies.

"Pansycake" Uriah teases.

"Oh shut up," Shauna laughs and playfully shoves his shoulder.

"Did you always like Zeke?"

Shauna presses her lips together. "Yeah. I've had a crush on him since preschool."

"You know you could have at least told me," Zeke desperately laughs.

"Well, from what I've heard," her eyes dart to Tobias "You liked me too, so why didn't you confess."

"I think you should've," Zeke smirks.

"Geez you two, you already act like your married," Uriah snickers.

Zeke punches him in the shoulder. That's the second time tonight.

"Candor or Dantless?" Shauna asks me.

"Dauntless," I answer.

"I dare you to spit wad the first person to walk in the hallway," she giggles.

I laugh and open the door.

Eric stands struggling to open his apartment door, almost as if it couldn't have been more perfect.

Shauna hands me the little piece of paper and a straw.

Bullseye.

Eric yelps like a little girl as it lands on his neck.

We all run in Zeke's apartment laughing so hard we fall to the ground.

***