~Epilogue~ (Part 3)

***
Alexander Ezra Eaton
Born May 28th, 1:04 am
Son of Tobias and Tris Eaton

I watch Tobias play with little baby Alex's fingers. He came up with the name, and I miraculously loved it.

It fits him perfectly with his sandy blonde hair and has blue eyes. They're a mix of Tobias and my's eyes. They're interesting to look at.

He has Tobias' somewhat tanned skin and my nose. I insist that he has Tobias ears but Tobias thinks he has mine.

We absolutely love him. He is a gift from God, like the rest of our kids.

***
Alex is 2 months old now. Adelyn is 4 and a half and Mikey is 5 and a half. Mikey wants to hold his baby brother so bad.

"Mommy pleasse!" He begs me.

"Of course," I say patting the spot on he couch next to me. "Remember, baby's are small and fragile. We have to hold their heads up and help them. They don't have enough strength to  hold themselves up yet," I explain.

"I be very carful mum," Mikey says holding his hands out.

I place Alex in his arms. Mikey holds his head in his hands. Alex's smile grows even bigger at the sight of his big brother.

"Awe," I smile kissing the top of Mikey's head.

"Momma can I hold em too. Right afta Mickey?" Addy asks.

"Yes, did you listen to what I told Mikey?"

"Yes Mommy," she giggles.
***
We hear a familiar sound of the door opening as Tobias enters the apartment from work.

"Daddy!"Adelyn screams running into his arms.

Mikey holds onto his leg.

And he doesn't let go.

I chuckle at the sight of the kids all over him.

"Where's my beautiful wife and my newborn son," Tobias teases.

He wraps an arm around my back.

"How was work?" I ask.

"Good. Zeke wouldn't stop talking about how Shauna was pregnant again with a girl," Tobias laughs.

"That's sweet," I say starting to make dinner.
***
I start to pack my bags finally having the time.

I put the kids all to sleep to take naps.

Alex is 1, Adelyn is almost 5, and Mikey is 6.

Tobias surprised me on our anniversary this year. We are taking a big vacation to lay off some work and have some fun.

We plan on going to Amity headquarters. He figured it would be the calmest place for me to get some rest and enjoy ourselves on this very special day.

I can't believe that Tobias and I got married 7 years ago.

It's been a long time and we've created a beautiful loving family. I'm excited to see what will come next.

Mikey, Adelyn, and Alex will be staying with my mom and dad in their cute little Abnegation home. It's nice that my children will be able to see where I grew up in, as plain as it is. I know try will still have fun. My mom is a excellent nana along with my dad being a great grandpa.

I pack the rest of my belongings sighing as it's finally done.

I feel a pair of firm hands lay on my shoulders.

"Ready?" He asks.

"Yep," I answer standing up and kissing Tobias.

"I love you," I say.

"I love you too."
***
Tobias ended up getting us a nice cottage back in the Amity fields. There is a nice beautiful beach and the cottage is adorable. It's all wood and has a cute little fireplace.

"Oh Tobias, it's lovely," I gasp at the view.

"I'm glad you like it."

"Happy anniversary Tris!" Tobias days as I turn around greeting me with a bouquet of red roses.

"Happy anniversary!" I beam taking the flowers and kissing him on his cheek.

I fill a nice vase up with water and place the roses inside.

"We should pick some apples," he suggests.

"Yeah," I agree.

He picks me up and places me on my shoulders.

I laugh like a small child again forgetting any of my worries.
***
Part 3~~