Chapter 22: it's not over yet

The weddings was a success. We had everyone stay at our apartment and party. My parents even joined.

Today Tobias says he has a huge surprise for me.

I'm blindfolded once again as he leads me through Dauntless halls.

I hear a door squeak open.

"Now...Open your eyes!" Tobias exclaims.

I open my eyes to a beautiful apartment. I walk right in.

"This is ours?" I say in shock.

"Yup," Tobias beams.

The entrance is a black room with white leather sofas and tiny black throw pillows. A flat screen is placed on the wall and a small entertainment center is located down below. Our bedroom has black carpeted floors and white walls with a beautiful beau of the compound. Our bed is Mickey made with black and white sheets and two desks on each side. The closet is ginormous and the room is nicely decorated. I open two glass door s with black steel frames into a dark cherry wood kitchen. Theres a beautiful stone counter with chairs that connect into a island with white lights hanging above. There is a big opening into the dining room with black tables and chairs with white cushions and small designs. A chandelier hangs above adding a nice touch to the room. And to my surprise, a small little puppy pops out of the corner. She's a black shih tzu poodle.
"Her name is Lelia, it means black in Hebrew," Tobias explains.

"Awwwww!" I giggle lying Lelia pounce into my arms licking me all over.

"She's adorable. Thank you Tobias, I live everything so much," I hug him.

"It's not over yet," he grins.

He takes me on another tour. There's a black tiled bathroom and a guest bedroom with striped black and white sheets and a bathroom too. I find another hallway with.. 5 bedrooms! They are all decorated for two boys and two girls, what Tobias and I have planned. One is lime green, one is purple, one is pink, and the blue one is Mikey's. They all have birth stuffed animals. The extra room is a nursery with a bookshelf and a rocking chair and play toys for all the kids.

At the end of the hallway there is a white small sofa that would be a perfect place to read. I'm loving it here.

"Tobias I can't explain how much I live it. It's a dream house. Thank you so much," I say tears slipping out f my eyes. I guess I'm just so happens right now.
-/-/-
Once we are all moved in, we settle down. I sit next to the fireplace in the living room as Mikey giggles crawling around the Living room chasing after Lelia. This is our new life and I couldn't be more happier.

My stomach starts to feel queasy and I get up and run to the bathroom. I vomit pulling my hair out of my face.

I run my eyes and vomit again.

"Mommy? Are woo okway?" I hear Mikey call from the other side of the bathroom door.

"Yeah I'm okay sweetie. I just feel sick," I answer.

"Mkay." I hear his footsteps as he hops off.

I wash my mouth out  and brush my teeth using mouthwash right after. I pull my hair up into a messy bun and slip a oversized black sweatshirt on.

"Tris?" Tobias calls.

"Yeah?" I respond. He must be home from work.

"There you are. Are you okay? Mikey said you weren't feeling well?" He asks.

"I'm fine. Just a little puking," I lie. I actually don't feel good, I'm still queasy and have stomach pains.

"Do you need some vitamins or Advil or something?" He asks.

"Advil would be nice," I smile.

He comes back after a few minutes handing me a glass of water and an Advil.

"Thanks Tobias."

"Your welcome." He hugs me kissing my forehead.

I decide to get to bed since I'm not feeling good.

"Tris?" Tobias calls again.

"Yeah? I'm in here."

"Try this," he says walking inside the room and handing me something.

It was a pregnancy test.

"I suppose," I say walking inside the bathroom.

After using it, I glance down.

Positive.