~Epilogue~ (Part 1)

***
(Pov: Tris)
The doctor firmly hands me my baby girl. We decided on the name of Adelyn.
Adelyn Mae Eaton (Played by the role of Elle Fanning)
Born October 13th, 9:09 PM
Daughter of Tobias and Tris Eaton
I stare down at Adelyn's pale face. She was beautiful. So beautiful. Her eyes are as deep as the sea, just like Tobias' and her hair is a light blonde, just like mine. She has his hooked nose too.

A tear drops solemnly from my cheek. A child and a mother fall in love the first glance at each other.
I love you Adelyn.

We take her to our apartment laying her peacefully in her bright pink bedroom. Tobias hands her an elephant with a little pink bow ties around its neck. She just watched as he hands it to her. She reaches up and grabs the elephant grabbing Tobias' hand too.
I see a small smile creep upwards in his face and his eyes glint in the light. They were adorable together. Mikey watches in the corner.

I stride towards him, picking him up and holding him in my arms.

"Look buddy, your a big brother now. Are you going to take good care of little Addy?" I coo.

"Uh-uh," he nods yes I'm his little baby voice.

I kiss his cheek and set him down not letting his hand let go of our grasp.

Lelia jumps up and down in the other side of the room excitedly.
***
It's Adelyn's second birthday today. She's going up so fast. She adorable with her little haircut that stops right at her shoulders.

Mikey is 3 already and he's the cutest little boy I've ever seen. He takes after his father so much. He loves going to the training room with him after work but today is a special day that he might have to miss out on that.

Zeke and Shauna got married 2 weeks ago. It was a beautiful wedding.

We hear Tobias come home from work.

"Daddy! Daddy!" I hear Addy call.

"Daaaaadddddddddd!" Mikey runs around screaming like a lunatic.

He's hilarious.

"Okay you two, settle down. I'm glad your excited daddy is here but this is getting a little out of hand," I laugh.

Addy jumps into Tobias' arms.

After kissing Addy's forehead he sets her down and comes toward me.

Our hands find each other's and I reach up and peck him on the lips.

"Ew! Gross cooties!" Mikey yells making us all laugh.

___

Adelyn blows out her candle and makes a wish.

"What did woo wish for?" Mikey asks.

"Mickey I cwan't tell you wor else it won't come twue!" Addy responds.

She calls her big brother Mickey for some reason having trouble pronouncing it even when we tell her the right way. It's actually quite adorable.

"It's ma bird-day!" Addy sings skipping around,"it's ma bird-day!"

"It's birth-day sweetheart," I tell her.

"Bird-day?" She answers.

I just laugh letting her say whatever she likes.
***
Part 1~~~