25.

"Already cheatin' on me?"
Douma said as he wrapped his arms around you.

He had his usual smile on, as if he wasn't bothered by you talking with Giyuu.

"We were just talking, that's all." Giyuu replied with his usual monotone voice but it was clear that he was pissed off by Douma's presence.

Douma laughed, "I know, I was just joking, but it find it weird that you two are at the same place... alone..." he said, his narrowed eyes suggesting doubt. "Anyways I want you to meet someone, y/n".

He turned around and so did you, your eyes lied on his. Those plum eyes were unmistakable, the eyes that would often glare at you during your freshman year.

Giyuu narrowed his eyes, but it seemed like he didn't even notice him.

There's a hint of cigars and whiskey, the trademark smell of a man in his line of work. But there's something else there too, something subtle and masculine that's unique to him.

"I'm Muzan Kibutsuji, you must be y/n l/n right?" He said with a smile that was faker than Douma's as he was slowly approaching you.

You didn't want to let him intimidate you, so you politely answered back.
"You are correct, it's nice to meet you." You smiled back.

Giyuu remained stoically silent, his mind racing with thoughts. He stole quick glances at you, his hands twitching slightly, as if yearning to take you away from them.

Muzan noticed Giyuu's presence and glared at him, he did take in consideration that you wouldn't be alone but he didn't imagine you would've been here with him.

"Mr. Tomioka, it's been a long time, how are you doing?" He casually asked.
"I'm good. What about you? I heard you became the CEO of a company, that's quite the achievement isn't it?" Giyuu went straight to the point.

Muzan tried to hide his annoyance with a smile. "Rumors spread easily these days huh? You're indeed right, I just finished a long, stressing day and I just want to drink something with my subordinate... and possibly wanting to know his girlfriend better, if that's okay." He indirectly asked you.

Giyuu gulped, he didn't want to let you alone with those two but at the same time he didn't want them to suspect anything, plus there was something about Muzan calling you Douma's girlfriend that annoyed him.

"Yeah I understand... I came here with a friend too and he's still waiting for me inside. I'd better get going then, have a good one."
And with that said he left.

"Did we interrupt something?" Douma asked but before you could even answer he interrupted you.
"Well that doesn't matter, he shouldn't be talking with you in the first place." He said, a grin spreading across his face as he dragged you inside of the bar.

"Feel free to order whatever you want, it's on me" Muzan said to you.
"Thank you but I think I'll pass... I'm a lightweight, besides I don't like the taste of alcohol." You lied, knowing how sketchy Muzan is.

Muzan was slightly taken aback, his eye slightly twitching as if something was wrong with your answer.

Douma also noticed his boss' reaction and understood what his plan was.
He wanted to drug you, but that wasn't going to happen under Douma's watch.

"Isn't she the sweetest? She doesn't even drink!" Douma said cheerfully.
"Yeah... the sweetest of them all..." Muzan rolled his eyes, annoyed by Douma's behavior.
"How long have you been dating? He does nothing but talk about you all the time."

You turned towards Douma, surprised by Muzan's statement.
"Is it true?" You asked.
"Yes indeed, I wasn't lying when I said I wanted to be a better man for you." Douma winked.

Giyuu's been watching you talk since you came back inside, his eyes narrowing in anger and jealousy. He's tempted to confront Douma and Muzan, but he knows that it wouldn't end well. He just watches silently.

His mind filled with rage and frustration upon seeing Douma place his hands around you. He's clenching his teeth together and squeezing his fists, trying to keep himself from running out there and beating Douma to death. His mind goes into a frenzy, completely consumed with anger.

"Giyuu, calm yourself down." The peach haired boy says.
Giyuu snaps out of his anger-induced haze as he hears Sabito speaking to him. 

"Calm myself down? How can I calm myself down when some bastard is touching her like that in front of me?" He lets out a frustrated huff and runs a hand through his hair.

"I understand that they're criminals but acting like that isn't like you, besides... don't you have a girlfriend? I've never seen you so jealous about her like you are right now." Sabito points out.

Giyuu grumbles a bit, annoyed by his best friend's statement. He takes a few moments before he speaks in a defensive tone of voice.

"Yeah, but that's not the point..." He trails off, realizing how ridiculous this whole thing is and that he can't even explain his own emotions.

Sabito's gaze softened, as if he understood the situation.
"You like her, don't you?" he asked.
Giyuu lets out a frustrated sigh, not able to deny the fact.

"Yes, I do... I'm not sure how it happened but I like her..." he huffs, his emotions still in turmoil. "I don't know why it happened, but I started feeling this way over time. I know it's wrong, but I can't help what I feel. I want her, but I'm not supposed to" he clenched his fists, irritated at himself for feeling this way for you.

"That's not healthy, you know that right... and on top of that isn't she your student?"
Giyuu growls lowly in frustration when Sabito points out how stupid the situation really is.
He knows goddamn well that it's wrong and unethical to have feelings for you, but for some reason he can't stop his emotions from rising up.

He lets out another heavy sigh, knowing that Sabito is right.
"Yeah, I know it's not healthy, but what can I do? I tried to deny my feelings for quite some time, but it just made me feel worse." He continues to watch you and Douma from afar, unable to tear his eyes away.

Seeing the two of you together is tormenting him, and the fact that you seem unbothered by Douma and Muzan's presence is intensifying his unease.

AU
Sorry for the late update but I had a lot of things going on 😭 thank you all for your support! See you in the next chapter 🫂🤍