eclipse x reader INTENSE SMUTT

My FIRST EVER TIME WRITING SHIT LIKE THIS PPL!! I made it!! I SURVIVED!! and Im a fucking mess rn fr.

LOOK! IM NOT USED TO WRITING SMUT! And i feel so dirty and weird! I read smutt from time to time, BUT WHY DOES IT FEEL DIFFERENT WHEN YOU WRITE THIS SHIT THOUGH??

Anyways, preaper for SOME SHIT you guys, ALSO! This is a requested idea from @Yawning-cat3 THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH for the amazing idea! Im just not normally writing smutt so ye..

Hope yall like it! Now ima go scream into my pillow SEE YA! ♡♡♡♡♡

WARNING! Tis is a long chapter :3

8993 BABY~
~~~~■~~~~~■~~~~~~■~~~~~~■~~~~

You can choose what kind of solar mer you can bee!!~

A sun mer~

A galaxy mer! The pinkish one, and a void mer, the black one

It takes me forever to finish drawing and styeling allofem, so Im just gonna upload this up like this, cause im too fucking excited about this long ass oneshot, MY ART! No reposting it or anything without giving ne credit aannndd

It takes me forever to finish drawing and styeling allofem, so Im just gonna upload this up like this, cause im too fucking excited about this long ass oneshot, MY ART! No reposting it or anything without giving ne credit aannndd... enjoy!

You laugh as you swim with your siblings, going in swirls and circles.. mother and father chuckle as they swim right behind you…

You wave good morning to one of the elders of the pod, and he smiles kindly at you.. you smile and laugh… so much happiness.. cozy and warmth surrounding you…

This feels….familiar..

Suddenly a loud BOOM! Is heard, and all the mers quickly try to swim away, your mother ushers your siblings after her as your father scoops up the youngest of your siblings and quickly swims away, you all swim after… shouts.. screams.. angry growls… snarls.. cries.. you didnt know whats going on...

One of your youger siblings suddenly stumbles and gets shoved into a coral, you come to a sudden halt and quickly swim back to help your sibling....your mother screams at you.. but you didnt listen..