Crash Course Chaldea

"I'm never gonna get used to this, am I?" Keiji told himself, managing to get one last comment in before the impact of crashing straight into a snowy region at absurd speeds that were prevalent when going through the multiverse.

If Ddraig had given him an answer, Keiji didn't know about it. The feedback loop sending him into a world of darkness, once again to be left to the whims of the multiverse. No matter how lucky Keiji was, it appeared that accidents would always occur to him the moment he was transported elsewhere. Even when preparing for it, nothing could help him and some kind of accident would happen.

"Looks like you'll be warmly welcomed soon."

***

It was a normal day for the Chaldea Security Organization. Scratch that, it wasn't. Not only were they a secret agency founded with the purpose of stopping the certain extinction of the human race that they fully couldn't comprehend, but it was the first day of their Grand Order. Many preparations in place. They'd have already brought all the Masters in for a briefing.

And then the alarms rang off, everything burning up in the fiery glow of concern as the current director, Olga Marie Animusphere, ran into the room. An explanation demanded of what the hell had just happened. She had been ready to talk to all the Masters who had joined for the expedition, but then had to make off like a headless chicken to reach here.

"W-we're not quite sure. The readings on the Trismegistus says it's only one entity, but the magic output is far beyond anything we've seen before! Such magic power far surpasses some of the highest Servants!"

Olga's face moved into a grimace, her beauty fading as the news ruined her natural attractiveness. "But it's not a Servant, right? Why didn't we get the update on their arrival sooner? I thought it was an attack or a random meteorite with how many alarms were blaring!" Olga allowing her voice to raise beyond what was necessary.

Fingers flashed across the screen as many visuals came up, a necessary flood of information with what they were dealing with. "It's not a Servant. His signature is completely different; 100% physical matter, rather than the half-spiritual state of a Servant. Nothing needed to keep him from existing!"

Olga sighed a bit, some tension removed from her. "But that just might make things worse! If he doesn't need anything maintaining his existence, then this is the only chance we have! Hurry up and bring him in before he awakes!" she ordered with a panic, seeming more like a patient complaining than the director of a secret organisation. Stress pulling her face all over as a shoulder tap made her whip her head back.

"This isn't good, Olga. You need to make sure you rest. They're still unconscious, things are still okay. We'll have to make sure to stop this problem."

A shine in Olga's eyes as she nodded. "Yes, you're right, Lev!" Olga coughed, assuming her authoritative position. The orders coming in as a team was dispatched to bring in the entity that had interrupted the schedule for starting up the First Order.

***

"Director Olga, can I ask what he is, exactly?"

Olga's eyes rolled in her skull for the briefest of seconds. "What is it, Romani Archaman? If this is you trying to get me to shout at you, I don't have the energy for it today. This day has already been stressful enough as is. I wish Lev was here more often."

Ignoring her attitude, as he understood it very well, Dr Roman looked towards the notes. "It's about whoever you brought in. His physiology seems human but it's clearly different. From what I'm seeing, he's not a Dead Apostle and no sign of hostility. But that's all. I can't speak further on his nature."