The Seventh Singularity

Waking up and remembering that you had promised to keep wasn't always the easiest to deal with. Luckily, it was just the type of promise that Keiji could keep. Still, he had to wonder if any of his Servants had slept. 'Silly question, they don't even need to sleep,' Keiji thought, feeling the weight of Kiyohime on his lap. Raikou and Serenity by his side.

Further reminding wasn't needed as Keiji got to work, kissing Kiyohime first, making her a squealing mess. Serenity feeling the heat of it already, far more sensitive than the others. She hadn't experienced what their Master could truly do to a woman. The other two Servants aware of it as Raikou moved in closer to her adorable little Master (clearly still motherly thinking for her to realise he wasn't a tiny son in any shape or form to her).

Regardless, Kiyohime and Raikou got what they wanted first. Getting in there with great haste and need whilst Serenity slowly brought herself to the heated desires they all had. Raikou's turn to be kissed, a mouthful of it, like some fresh home coking. That's how personal it was as Kiyohime was left with a puddle between her legs, Serenity looking with lust at the sight whilst Kiyohime smiled. She was already going to get her Master's love again, so she was more than okay for Serenity to gawk and even steal a few rounds.

A wiggling finger breaking Serenity out of her stare. Her smiling Master looking back at her, silver strands connecting his mouth with Raikou's mouth and breasts. The hungry desires he showed pulling her body to him with great force, nothing needed but for Keiji to just grace her with his attention. Everything he demanded of her being fulfilled in the same instance as she speedily moved her lips against his.

'Soft... it's soft.'

Serenity didn't have much to say, losing her brain in the session as Keiji brought her closer. His hand snaking down to her plump butt,, the cute surface worked several times in succession, spanked to really make her shake. Her body losing in the battle so quickly as Keiji's fingers came onto her over and over again, attacking any sensitive body part of her.

Kiyohime's shadow surrounding the both of them as she rubbed herself against her Master, his strong back giving positive vibration to her whilst Raikou snugged even closer, helping him out of the rest of those pesky clothes. Serenity was going to need to prepare for a bigger shock, but the kiss was taking up all of her attention and her time. Enough that her juices rapidly exploded from her pussy, not expecting Keiji to attack her cute breasts.

All of them coming together, embraced by the heat. The very room beginning to feel even hotter than before as Serenity was plucked from the kiss, left gasping for air like she needed it. Her Servant physiology made to look weak under the desires she needed. Keiji turned to Raikou and Kiyohime first. "Do you want to allow her the honours of going first?" he asked, both Servants having had experienced with him.

Raikou nodded with a smile. "I always love to see how strong you are in action. She's been patiently waiting for her go as well. I can allow her."

Kiyohime mulled very briefly over her decision. "I'm sure Master will fill me with even more love than this new rival." Kiyohime nodding to the decision.

Serenity didn't have a chance to thank them for the opportunity, folded and fucked in such swift movements she could hardly process the erotic event until it was already stabbing deep into her body. Locked tightly against his strength, she squirmed as the force of his hilting was deadly, enough to make a weaker person give up.

Serenity wouldn't allow herself to be taken out so easily, needing to hold on for longer. The feeling of the thick dragon meat sliding through her sensitive folds was the life that she needed, the experience that she wanted. The determination to enjoy every piece of this breeding didn't let the Assassin get overpowered. She would take any Noble Phantasm for a chance to keep going even longer.