Red Flag

A/N: Hello my lovelies. Thank you to everyone reading this far. A little spice in this chapter. As a mum, I'm aware that sometimes you have to make the most of alone time with a partner, so just a heads up. Ahem
*** Trigger warning for emetophobia and descriptions of abuse.

The alarm went off way too early for my liking. I slowly opened my eyes to find three pairs of my favourite eyes looking down at me.
'How are you all up so early?' I yawned and stretched and sat up.
'Surprise!' The three of them said and the girls presented me with a breakfast tray of pancakes and orange juice and Mia put my coffee on the bedside table.
'Thank you my babies. I love you,' and I gave them both a hug.
'Mia helped too mummy,' Evie told me and directed her eyes from me to Mia.
'Oh. Thank you Mia. I love you,' and she winked at me.
I started eating and the girls ran me through the whole process of what Mia had showed them and what they can do on their own.
'Just don't go look in the kitchen yet,' Mia whispered and I giggled. I could imagine.

When I had finished the pancakes Mia took the girls downstairs. It was only 6:30am. Funny how kids get up so early on school holidays, but are hard to get out of bed when the school rush is happening.

After a while I decided I better shower. My body was a little sore from throwing down a six and a half foot body builder yesterday. Not to mention Mia's warm ups. Although the thought of doing that again had me feeling all warm and smiling involuntarily.

I got undressed and stood in the bathroom thinking about Mia. My hands moving over my body, imagining Mia holding me down like yesterday when she rolled me over on the grass. Suddenly I felt the hairs stand up on my skin and I turned around. 'I was just thinking about you,' I walked to Mia and put my hands around her neck and gave her a kiss.

'I could hear your naughty thoughts all the way downstairs, and then I could see them,' she held my hands and looked at them. 'You can keep touching yourself sweetheart. I would love to watch,' my face went red. Mia turned me so I had my back against her body and we were facing the mirror.
'The girls?' I asked looking towards the door Mia had already closed.
'Watching Frozen 2, with pancakes, apple juice boxes and colouring,' she answered, clearly proud of herself.
She whispered in my ear and put her hands over mine. 'Show me what you were going to do to yourself Charlotte. Show me what you were thinking about.' Her desire and breath had me hypnotised.

I placed our hands on my neck moving from the back down to the front. I was watching Mia look at me, her eyes bright with love and desire. I pressed down slightly as one hand reached the front of my throat and Mia applied a little more pressure on top. I moaned softly. 'Perfect baby,' Mia whispered kissing my neck.
I moved our hands along my collarbone and shoulders tracing my finger tips to the top of my chest. My breath shaking as Mia applied a little more pressure on top. 'Breath sweetheart,' she instructed. I listened and took a deep breath and ran our hands over my breasts, twirling my nipples and Mia squeezed my fingers around them. I had to hold back a a loud moan to a whisper. 'You should watch yourself in the mirror Sweetheart, you're so beautiful,' I opened my eyes to see our hands dance around my body. Was I in control or Mia? Was she following me or was I following her? 'Where to now Charlotte?' Mia teased. And I guided our hands down my stomach, around my hips, one hand on my thigh pressing in my flesh and the other hand pushing our fingers through my folds. I was so wet and I shivered with our touch finally being where I needed them.
'Mia,' I gasped and my hips flicked back into her. She held my hand in place and I gave her control of it, while I slid my other hand behind me and down her pants. Now I could watch us both. I met her eyes in the mirror. She let me in.

Mia used my fingers, pushing them inside and bringing them back out and licking them, moaning in pleasure at the taste. I felt her arousal and dipped my fingers into her, watching her eyes roll back as I circled her clit. I could feel her tense and she leant forward to thrust her own fingers into me deeper again and again. Her palm rubbing my clit. Our breathing was heavy, whispered moans escaping. I looked at our reflection again, our bodies tangled, our faces flushed. Our eyes met and we could see how close the other was. I moved my hair away from my neck near Mia's mouth. I wanted her presence on me all day. When I walked into that board meeting I wanted her to be on my body, so when I stood up for myself, I had a reminder of who helped me find my strength and backbone. So she would be part of me and I could let myself be part of her.