Greece and Grief

This chapter is long. Although that is my writing style. In this part I hope you can see Mia and Char's affection, trust and love deepen. There's a fair bit of spice and some history explored. Hope that's ok. There's also some danger and darkness lurking. Enjoy.

I put my bags down in the enormous bedroom. It was cosy, decorated with art, plush cushions and textured fabrics. It was also extravagant. The size of the space and decoration with high ceilings, white painted beams, ornate plaster around the pendant light that hung above the bed. Venetian plaster walls and French doors that opened to an infinity pool looking across the Mediterranean towards the Albanian Mountains. I felt like I was in a mythical land from a fantasy novel. Out the bedroom window were olive trees and a manicured garden of lavender, shrubs and pink and purple flowers. The artwork on the wall looked like a real Renaissance painting. The woman's curves visible and her body only covered with softly falling cloth as she gazed upward with reverence to the angel above her. The four poster bed didn't take up as much room as it should have given its size and the daybed under the window was the kind of restored antique worthy of Royalty.

'You found it' Mia came in behind me smiling her stunning smile. The way her eyes sparkled when she looked at me made me giddy and I had to refocus by looking down and then back up.
'This place is gorgeous. Is it your families?'
'No. We used to holiday on another island, but I wanted to find somewhere special to stay with you.' Mia stepped closer to me. Seeing her in person for the first time in four weeks at the airport had lit up my whole body. I was excited and full of joy seeing her. The embrace we shared when I saw her waiting at the gate was both of us breathing in again. It had been a long car and then boat ride to the island, holding hands and taking each other in.

We caught each other up on anything we had missed in texts and video chats. Now we stood so close, us alone in this luxurious space, Mia had me taking shallow breaths. I looked at her smiling at me as she gently put a hand on my face before she very tenderly put her lips on mine. I breathed relief to feel her kiss again. I had imagined it over and over during our time apart. Four weeks of talking and video chats and photos and cheeky flirting, but now we were together again, kissing, the whole room was spinning.
Mia's lips were so sensual, her kiss and touch powerful and my body shook with desire and pleasure.

Mia stopped 'Are you ok sweetheart?' she touched my face gently moving my fringe.
'I'm. I'm. I missed you' I was still a little breathless.
'Hmmm. I thought about this moment too,' she said moving her finger across my lips, kissed my top lip, then my bottom lip. Her fingers traced my neck, over my shoulder and around my back but she didn't take her eyes away from mine. We moved a step back as she kissed me again. We fell into each other, bringing life back into our bodies, awakening cravings we had tried to suppress for four weeks.

I was catching my breath and coming down while she kissed my shivering body, 'You're so beautiful sweetheart.' and she looked in my eyes and I felt how she felt about me. Her chin on my chest while I was still feeling my heartbeat pounding. But we just locked eyes for a while, just there in our world for each other. Mia gently touched her lips around my face. Then smiled at me with her soft way. She was so stunning. I held her face and kissed her with as much energy as I had left, but I was still trembling from the pleasure she had erupted in me.

Mia stroked my face and moved my hair away from my eyes. 'Char. Sleep. It's ok. I'm more than satisfied. You were incredible and I want to give you everything. Anything you want,' she moved her body beside me, her leg curled over me. Her body fitting into mine.
'Mia, I just want you. You're all I want' my response as strong as it could be.
Mia sighed and smiled 'Ok sweetheart' she replied, conceding my simple request and wrapped her arms around me, one hand behind my head stroking my hair and I fell asleep in total exhaustion and happiness.