My Forever Person

A/N: I love when Mia said this in last nights video. I start a new job tomorrow, so will have a bit less time to write, but I will get the next chapter out asap. This chapter has a bit of fluff and spice too.

TW: Descriptions of abuse, SA and Self-harm.

Please take care everyone.
Thank you for reading.

Adam watched as the police arrived and left a few hours later. He was angry when he saw Charlotte had given them his gift, the box. Did she not value his love and affection? How dare she just throw his love away! How dare she let others touch his gift of devotion. She would pay for that, learn that his love was special and not for others to just take away. He would remind her of his love forever.

He text his mentor what had happened and a photo of the redhead and her girlfriend leaving the nursery. Roger noticed the fear on the redhead's face and smiled. He knew he was close to crumbling her. One more push to send her over the edge and she would understand what happens to people that cross him.

Roger's phone buzzed in his pocket.

Detective taken care of. Couple escaped. But male is very ill. They wont get far.

Roger took a rage filled breath in, before being jolted by a heavy pat on his shoulder.
'Don't look too distressed Knight. I'm sure there will be other rounds,' his associate was right of course. And Roger walked back into the clubhouse with his business associates to enjoy his long weekend of gambling, young women and drinking.

He needed a release. There was a pretty redhead serving drinks she must have been about 18. Probably. She reminded him of the girl he bribed, abused, broke and blackmailed all those years ago. When that redhead had been a few years younger, he had spotted her kissing a blonde girl on the Greek Island her family and his family went to for the summer. She never knew it was him of course, but it had disgusted him and she was too free and friendly with his children. He needed to rein her in. He wondered if he could shatter this redhead girl's heart the way he had the other one. Well, in a different way, a different kind of pleasure. But he needed a fix of power and control. He grabbed the young waitress' wrist as she came past and looked her up and down. She had a terrified knowing look on her face. She knew what went on at these parties, but not all of the men looked at her like this one.

Roger nudged his acquaintance who told him, 'I'll deal you back in when you're finished,' the man smirked at the girl, 'go have some fun then Knight'.

***

The police left. It had been three hours of giving long, detailed pieces of information. Mia stayed with me and Marjorie, but after Siobhan printed off Adam's employee file, she turned to leave and hit her knee on Marjorie's desk. As she rubbed her knee I asked, 'Are you ok?' And I notice as her pant leg moved up, a circular red and purple bruise around her ankle. She caught my frown, returned one and left without a word.

'Home time, sweetheart?' Mia asked. I simply nodded. I had no more words left. I had been invaded by Adam's stalking and again with repetitive questions from police. One stuck in my mind, although I'm sure they ask everyone the same types of questions, right? Does this kind of thing happen to lots of people?

The question they asked, 'Can you think of any reason Adam might have got the idea you wanted to be in a relationship with him?'

Mia saw red with that question, 'Other than he is a fucking delusional sicko?' The aggression in her voice stopped the officer who asked the question and he corrected himself.
'I just meant that some people like him can misunderstand things people say to them'.
It was Marjorie's turn to scoff angrily, 'I'm pretty sure a woman saying hello to a man at work isn't usually a reason for months of stalking and threats like this'. She scowled at the male officer.