Author's Note

Chapter 50 was the finale of Once Upon a Time in London!

No more Rahul-Anjali, sorry.

Me when I lie.

Sorry, this is such an unserious author's note but really it's almost 2am and I don't want to process that this story that took me 2 years to write because of my very bad updating schedule and studies and well life in general is now over or well heading toward its end.

Well everything must end I guess and all that fun stuff, but of course I do have some epilogues planned for this story, when I say this I mean I have ideas that I want to work on which means that it'll take me a little while to arrange them into coherent epilogues I can post for all you amazing people. 

However, since all of you have been such a great and important part of my journey thus far and well in writing this story. My first proper story actually, I'm actually very sentimental about it ending tbh, I would love for you guys' intake!

So basically, I'll make this short I promise (I'm such a liar) if there's anything you guys want to read about with Rahul and Anjali or any other character (I will tie up all lose ends or well give a proper ending to other characters in the epilogues I already have planned!) you can let me know in the comments of this note! I will try to work around them and accommodate to what I can! Because Rahul and Anjali and well this story would be nothing without all you guys' love and support!

Little disclaimer: I do not feel too comfortable writing anything explicit per say, so this does mean I don't want to write anything mature but this doesn't mean the banter between Rahul and Anjali post getting together (trying to not spoil anything else) will not be included!

Rahul-Anjali banter fuels me so ~

Well that's all from me for now, I look forward to hearing from you guys! 

Once again thank you for being part of this journey!

PPS - it is now after 2am and I need sleep