chapter 79: bullseye baby

Xander's pov:

"Fuck she sped past the red light." Vincent curses as we loose her tail. "Don't worry just track her on your phone." Adrien cleverly reminds him from the passenger seat. My eldest brother instantly whips out his phone and hooks it up to the designated display stand. It feels as if everything is happening too quickly "Don't forget to breathe V." Chase adds on whilst sitting beside me.

Don't ask me how we did it, but we all miraculously fit in my G-Wagon and were on the road as fast as we could.

With little to no time to spare, the second the lights turned green Vincent fled through the road following the glowing red dot on his phone. At this point she could crash my bike for all I care, I just need her to be safe. Her hair flows in the background as we finally align ourselves with my motorcycle.

Not a helmet in sight.

My stomach churns at the sight. "Her dress is going to get caught in the tires." Leo watches out from the side, making sure nothing happens. Vincent presses the horn again which makes Nat increase the acceleration. "Stop V, you're scaring her." I warn. "She's scaring the shit out of me!" His grip on the steering wheel tightens and his foot pushes harder down on the pedal.

Just like that we've lost her again.

So much has happened in the past few hours that it's almost impossible to process it all. If you told me two days ago that I'd be chasing my runaway sister on my motorcycle who happened to be the British Donna, I would've asked what you were on. "Follow the tracker Vince." Chase anticipates as the red glowing orb comes to a halt at an undisclosed location.

As we turn the corner, a massive red plus symbol comes into view, shit, we're at a hospital.

Warning immediately alarms my system. As we pull up, I spot Nat parking my bike outside and jumping off. A distressed blonde man dressed in a violet suit joins her side and they sprint in together amidst the dark gloomy sky. I hear the door of my car open but I halt and scream wait.

Now all my brother's eyes are on me.

"Leave them be." I start. Xavier's brown furrow deeper than before. "Are you fucking kidding me Xand? That's our si-" "Our sister obviously just got a call from the hospital about someone who by the looks of it is, really close friends with Goldilocks and Nat." I state hoping they see what I see.

"It must be Flynn." Realisation dawns on Adrien's features.

Leo begins. "We have to go co-"My hand reaches his wrist and I hold him down.  "No. I don't know what happened and I don't want to know what happens. We can wait in the car for them to come out." I hold down my turf. My brothers shared concerned looks between one another before reluctantly sitting back inside.

I take a deep breath and realise what I just said in the heat of the moment.

Seb, Nat, rushing to the hospital. They wouldn't be that alarmed unless something bad happened with Flynn. I can't think of a possible reason otherwise. Maybe Flynn was late? Nah, if that were the case they would've waited for him outside. Whatever it is I trust that Nat will tell us in her own time.

Or we'll find out sooner or later.

Natasha's pov: