Chapter 9 Blackmail Is Sweet

"WAIT!! DON'T-" But it was to late. The pan hit his face right in the head.

"Wh-Who are you? Your not a rouge are you?" I remove the blanket and see a naked torso and basketball pants.

'Mate! It's Four!' My wolf howls and I groan mentally.

"What are you doing here Four?" I swing the pan in my hand and and he rubs his head. My eyes avert to his eight pack. How the heck does somebody get and eight pack!? And that V...STOP.

"Like what you see honey?" My cheeks flush and I turn around.

"I've seen way better." I put the pan away and he growls playfully. I turn around and he is standing up with his eyes black in lust. He runs up to me and slips his hands around my waist.

"You can't wear that." He says as people come walking into the room. The clock on 1/3 ovens reads 7:30. I push his arms away from me and open the cabinet next to the fridge.

"And why not?" I grab 'Froot Loops' and turn around to grab a white bowl. Before he can answer, Uriah and Zeke walk in with a white tank top in Uriah's hand.

"Yo Four!" He tosses him the shirt and Uriah with Zeke sit down on one of the stools. Four grunts a thanks and sits down next to Zeke.

"No but seriously, what are you doing here?" I ask grabbing a spoon and the box of 'Froot Loops'. I sit next to Uriah on the far end.

"I got drunk after everyone left, and I came here." He says scratching his neck. He's lying, how I can tell is because boys have a weakness that they don't even know about. When boys scratch their neck, that is the universal sign for "I'm either lying and or nervous. Please rat me out because it's getting awkward and I don't know what to say".

"Ah huh, Sure." I say taking a bite of my cereal.

"Can you hand me a bowl?" Uriah asks raising his hand like a child. Zeke whispers something into his ear and Uriah nods. "Make that two bowls, milk in each, water, and two Tylenol." I give him the 'What The F?' look then raise my hands.

"You know what, I'm not even going to ask." I the things and when I turn around with the things in my hands, my mouth drops. I slowly put the things down on the counter behind me and get my phone out. I slide up the screen and press the red button to record what is going on.

Zeke is standing on the counter and has my bowl of cereal in his hands upside down with milk dropping from it onto a wet, and soggy, Uriah and Four. Then, all hell brakes loose.

Uriah grabs Zeke's foot and pulls him down from on top of the counter. Four grabs his arms and they both lift him off the ground. Zeke starts struggling but they only hold on tighter. I put on a smirk and bit my lip to hold back a laugh so they wouldn't know I'm recording this. Four opens the back door revealing a very large pool. A pool? Since when have we owned a pool? I'll have to ask Four about that.

Four and Uriah take a couple steps until their at the edge. I can't believe I'm recording this all. Then they start swinging him and count down from three in sync.

"3...2...1...ASTA LA VISTA ZEKE!!!" And with those four words, they toss Zeke into the middle of the pool. I bit the inside of my cheek, preventing me from laughing really hard on the outside...but it wasn't enough. I burst out laughing that has been contained since I had turned around in the kitchen. All three of their heads snap in my direction. Their humored faces transform into horror ones. Four takes a couple steps towards me and and set the camera down, making sure its able to see everything.

"Hey Tris, have you been recording this entire time? Like, since the kitchen?" He says taking a few steps closer to me.

"Yep! I'm kinda glad I did also. Don't worry, I stopped the video just now." I lie through my teeth. He nods. Suddenly I'm whipped through the air and placed onto his shoulder.