Chapter 20 Who Doesn't Like Bowling?

But right before I slip into sleep, I hear Tobias whisper,

"My god queeny. I think I'm falling for ya. It's doing things to me that is bugging me, but I like it. Thanks queeny."

---

Tobias***

As soon as we arrived home, I looked to Tris's sleeping figure laying on my lap. Her arms are wrapped tightly around my body and her legs are sprawled across the seat. I unbuckle and grab Tris in my arms. I walk up to our house and I see Christina, Will, Uriah, Lynn, Zeke and Shauna sitting together on the couches. As soon as I step into u house, Zeke's head snapped towards mine. Christina, Lynn and Shauna grab Tris out of my arms. I growl but allow them.

"Is she ok?" Christina asks while getting a wet towel from the sink. She places it on Tris's forehead and her body relaxes physically.

"Yeah, just a little stressed and tired. Lauren walked in today, and I went all Axe." I say coughing breaking the awkwardness between all of us. Everyone looks like they are going to burst with rage. The girls calm down their mates and I grab a glass of water and sit down.

"I swear, if I see that bitch one more time I'll-" Tris yawns and sits up. I shut up and he Tris to the couch. She smacks my arms away but I refuse. She finally gives in and I lift her up and plop her down on my lap. She blushes as I feel Tobias Jr. popping up. I smirk and wrap my arms around her waist then bury my head into her neck. She giggle as I tickle her sides and everyone sits down.

I hear a voice trying to come through the mind link and I let the voice come through.

'Alpha, we need you in the pack office.' I hear Jason, the Pack Warrior, mind linked me. I growl out loud and heads snapped towards me while they were all watching 'Gravity Falls'.

"What's wrong?" Tris asks facing me, putting a hand on my cheek. She has worry in her eyes. I lean into her hand and close my eyes. I pull her into my chest and breathe in her scent. She leans into my chest I let go. I sigh and she cocks her head to the side in curiosity.

"I have to go and I really don't want to. And I mean I really don't want to." I say. Tris nods in understanding and gets up and holds her hands out. I take them and she pulls me to my feet. She starts pushing me out the door and I kiss before I leave. The door slams in my face and I sigh.

Man, how did I get so lucky?

----
I slam the door in Tobias's face and everyone is in the elevator. Lynn is pushing down on a button to hold the door open and I run inside. The doors begun to close and Uriah flips open a panel. I raise and eyebrow and the girl look confused also.

Two black buttons are visible on the green background, and Uriah presses her one on the left.

"Where are we going" I ask slightly nervous. Uriah and Zeke both smirk at the same time.

"A secret room." Zeke says shortly. I smack my head.

"What is up with you people and secret rooms!!!!?" I yell out loud. Christina, Shauna, and Lynn give me confused looks.

"Later." I say and they nod. I look to Will who just looks kinda freaked out. I stifle a laugh but go slack when Christina smacks my arm for making fun of Will.

The doors begin to open and I gasp.

A full 6 lane bowling alley is just siting here with a bar, stools, cafe and chairs.

I run the counter and ask for my very small shoe size. He hands me my shoes and I rush to lane four. Haha, I'm so funny. (Who ever said that in a German accent is awesome!!) I feel my shirt being tugged on for then once by two people and look down.

"Sarah, what are you doing here? Xavier?" I ask them both raising an eyebrow. Sarah scoots back in her chair while Xavier sits up. The gang is holding their shows in one of their hands and watching me scold the children.

"Well, I wanted to go to the arcade but I found the flip switch. I press the button  and here we are." Xavier confessed. I squat down and see Sarah almost into tears. Xavier notices this and growls at me. My head jerks a tinny bit back and I push him out of the way rolling my eyes. They are totally mates. No doubt about that. #Savier.

"Are you mad Tris?" She asks with sadness intertwined in her voice. I stroke her cheek. I shake my head and she looks a bit happier.

"Not mad or disappointed, just kinda scared and nervous for you guys. Both of you need to be carful by yourself. Ok?" I point to to both of them. They nod and I'm tackled with hugs. I hug back and get off the floor because I fell.

"Can we play with you guys?" Sarah asked. I nod my head saying yes and the game begun.

---

After a long 2 hours of bowling, the girls won. Xavier wanted Sarah on their team, so wee let her. Plus it was fair. Four girls against now Four guys and Sarah.

"We totally beat you!!!" Christina yells out in the elevator. Will wraps and arm around her waist and everyone starts showing affection for their mates. I sigh missing Tobias.

"Who ever doesn't like bowling will have stuff done to them." Christina threatens out in the open. We all laugh.

Wait, did I just say I'm missing Tobias? I guess I am.

"Hey Tris?" Xavier asks. I sit down in the floor so I'm sort of eye level with Xavier and Sarah. I look to their holding hands and I mentally squeal.

"Can you help me with something?" He asked me in a whisper so only I could hear.

'Tell me through the mind-link.' He nods and sits next to me. Sarah goes and talks to Shauna and Zeke about who knows what.

'I want to get something for Sarah for her birthday. It's on November 6th and that's next week I think.' My face is shocked when Xavier told me. Sarah is turning 8? The infinity number? (Ok, I don't know if I gave Sarah a birthday, but it's November 6th. Final.)

The doors open and reveal a pissed off Tobias and a Eric, Jason, Peter, and Edward standing there all professional.

What did Zeke and Uriah do this time?